Thursday OOP - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:18 PM   #151
country flag dylan24

dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all
good job davenport
now crush her in 2nd set
dylan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:18 PM   #152
TrixieTrader

TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice
Lindsay about time. Please focus.
TrixieTrader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:19 PM   #153
TrixieTrader

TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice TrixieTrader is just really nice
Should not have been that close. Sharapova will eat her alive if she plays like this in the Semis.
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:20 PM   #154
country flag gmak

gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute
phewwww lindsay made it

don't know how but she did
Dementieva Clijsters Safina Novotna Davenport Seles Pierce Mauresmo Bovina Golovin Spirlea Farina Likhovtseva Monami Halard Rubin Bedanova Tulyaganova Maleeva Zvereva Sabatini
gmak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:20 PM   #155
country flag HectorMagnus

HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute
one more Lindsay
HectorMagnus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:22 PM   #156
TrixieTrader

Looks like Lindsay will hold comfortably then it all goes awry.
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:23 PM   #157
country flag dylan24

dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all
got to love it
cliff talking gambling
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:24 PM   #158
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
2 fab fh winners! lindz 30-15*
what a bh winner!!! 40-15*

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:24 PM   #159
country flag dylan24

2 bps
convert now!!
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:24 PM   #160

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
bh winner and GAME!!

Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:24 PM   #161
country flag dylan24

this set is starting like the first set
now don't let up
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:25 PM   #162
Meesh

Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan24
got to love it
cliff talking gambling
LOL, did you hear Cliffy talking about which tennis players would be the best figure skaters... where does he come up w/ this stuff.
Meesh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:26 PM   #163

have it 3-0*!!!

Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:27 PM   #164
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
Great! I guess Lindsay is playing much better now right?
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 08:28 PM   #165
country flag PaulHopkins

PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of
Indian Wells Quarter-Finals

Lindsay Davenport v Nathalie Dechy 7-6 (7-2) 3-0*

ALLEZ NATHALIE!!!
PaulHopkins is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote