Mathilde Johansson - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2014, 06:41 PM   #691
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of
Re: Mathilde Johansson

Thanks for the great pics. Congrats and good luck to Mathilde.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2014, 06:44 AM   #692
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Beautiful Mathilde during catwalk in Cagnes-sur-Mer :

Old May 9th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #693
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

QF: Mathilde Johansson def. Maryna Zanevska 6-4 4-6 7-5
Mathilde break down in 3rd set from 3-5
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 06:32 PM   #694
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Pictures of the match :

Old May 9th, 2014, 06:40 PM   #695
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Congrats and good luck to Mathilde.
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:07 AM   #696
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

SF:Timea Bacsinszky def. Mathilde Johansson 6-1 6-0
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 12:19 PM   #697
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

Has Mathilde retired? She told me she didn't know when she would stop playing.
Her ranking is around 180.
Anyone know when her next tournament is?
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 05:55 PM   #698
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlander View Post
Has Mathilde retired? She told me she didn't know when she would stop playing.
Her ranking is around 180.
Anyone know when her next tournament is?
Not at all. She said after her win in Moulins les Metz 10 days ago that she will play during this summer ITF tournaments in Europe in order to prepare US Open Qualies.
Next tournament : Bastaad ?

http://vimeo.com/99539392
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 01:40 PM   #699
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

$100,000 Biarritz FRA 07 Jul - 13 Jul 2014 $100,000

Akgul AMANMURADOVA (UZB) 6-3 6-4 Mathilde JOHANSSON (FRA)
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 02:26 PM   #700
country flag Pierre75

So good luck to Mathilde for next event !
Old Sep 24th, 2014, 02:52 PM   #701
country flag fredlander

Haven't heard anything about Mathilde in months.
Anyone know what's going on with her career?
Old Sep 24th, 2014, 10:25 PM   #702
country flag Pierre75

She won a match this month in the Netherlands. Good luck to her with next event.