Mathilde Johansson - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 08:36 AM   #676
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of
Re: Mathilde Johansson

Mathilde def. Abduraimova 63 62
Next Konjuh
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 05:34 PM   #677
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Congrats and good luck to Mathilde.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 08:01 AM   #678
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Lost to Konjuh 26 76 46
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 05:44 PM   #679
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Good luck to Mathilde with next event.
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 02:15 AM   #680
country flag TheJoh

Mathilde will be in QD of Paris. She got QWC
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 02:13 PM   #681
country flag Pierre75

Good luck to Mathilde !
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 05:37 AM   #682
country flag TheJoh

1QR

Mathilde def. Heese 6-2 7-6
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 11:23 PM   #683
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched Mathilde beat Savchuk 6-1, 7-6 here in Osprey Florida.
I got to talk to her for about 10 minutes and I asked her about 20 questions.
She says her back is fine and she has no plan on retiring anytime soon.
I took about 8 pictures of her plus she posed for me before her match.
I can truthfully say Mathide is as nice as she looks. She thanked me several times for coming to her match and complimenting her. I had the time of my life just meeting her.
She plays again tommorow night and I will be there to root her on.
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 05:46 AM   #684
country flag TheJoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlander View Post
I just watched Mathilde beat Savchuk 6-1, 7-6 here in Osprey Florida.
I got to talk to her for about 10 minutes and I asked her about 20 questions.
She says her back is fine and she has no plan on retiring anytime soon.
I took about 8 pictures of her plus she posed for me before her match.
I can truthfully say Mathide is as nice as she looks. She thanked me several times for coming to her match and complimenting her. I had the time of my life just meeting her.
She plays again tommorow night and I will be there to root her on.
You are lucky
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 09:31 AM   #685
country flag Pierre75

Good luck to Mathilde !
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 01:26 PM   #686
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

Anna Karolina SCHMIEDLOVA (SVK) [2] def 0-6 6-3 6-4 Mathilde JOHANSSON (FRA)

Mathilde played a perfect first set and then the unforced errors and a few double faults creeped into her game.
Honestly she played quite well and now she goes to Charleston to play in qualies.
Before the match I ran into her and she said 'hi' to me and gave me a big smile.
Then after the match I wished her well and told her it was real nice meeting her.
As I was leaving I ran into her again and she gave me a big smile and she thanked me for coming.
I had the time of my life which I will never forget!
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #687
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 01:35 PM   #688
country flag fredlander

Jankovic beat Mathilde 7-5, 7-5.
Mathilde had 13 double faults which killed her.
Old May 7th, 2014, 12:23 PM   #689
country flag TheJoh

Cagnes-Sur-Mer ITF (France)
1R Mathilde def. Oprandi 6-0 3-2 ret.
2R Mathilde def. Lucic-Baroni 6-3 6-2
QF Mathilde vs. Zanevska or Ardvidsson
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:19 PM   #690
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Mathilde in Cagnes-sur-Mer today. Second round vs Mirjana Lucic-Baroni, which she won 6-3, 6-2

She'll play her QF vs Maryna Zanevska