Mathilde Johansson - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #571
country flag Ines T.

Ines T. has disabled reputation
Re: Mathilde Johansson

And she's beaten Cetkovska 6/3 6/4!! From what I saw, Petra was very erratic. But Mathilde had some good length in her strokes.
Ines T. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #572
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde beat Cetkovska 6-3, 6-4. She is playing great tennis and is now in the semi finals.
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #573
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde qualified in Madrid. Beat Arantxa Parra S 3 and 1, then Duque-Marino 76(2) 76(5).
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #574
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Congrats to Mathilde and good luck to her.
Pierre75 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #575
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

Now Mathilde plays Ana Ivanovic in the first round of the main draw!
Old May 6th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #576
country flag fredlander

Ivanovic beat Mathilde 6-4, 6-1.
However Mathilde's ranking should move up to around 83.
Old May 9th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #577
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

pics from Madrid
http://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/2...ta-6-mai-2012/
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #578
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde's doing so well in RG! She's won two matches! She beat Nastia Rodionova in 3 sets, coming back from a set and something like 5-2 down. Then she beat Petra Cetkovska just a little while ago 76 62. In the third round. I don't think she's ever been past the first round before.
Old May 30th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #579
country flag HowardH

Much thanks to the uploader. Russian commentary, R1 match versus Anastasia.

Old May 30th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #580
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Just heard on french TV that it was Mathilde best performance in Grand Slam. Congrats to Mathilde. Good luck to her for next match.
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #581
country flag fredlander

Mathilde Johansson (FRA) d. Lesia Tsurenko (UKR) 36 60 63

First round of Wimbledon Mathilde played quite well in the last two sets.
On to the second round on Wednesday.
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #582
country flag Pierre75

Congrats to Mathilde and good luck to her for the second round.
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #583
country flag Rafka2

Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light

Video of her match please ? She played finaly on the court 12....

Sloane Stephens - Garbine Muguruza - Bencic
Rafka2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #584
country flag fredlander

Mathilde lost to McHale 7-5, 7-5.
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #585
country flag Pierre75

Better luck next time for Mathilde !