Mathilde Johansson - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #541
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mathilde Johansson

Mathilde is playing in qualies at Hobart, Australia starting tonight.
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #542
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Good luck to Mathilde !
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #543
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

GL for Hobart QR1 vs Nina Bratchikova

Mathilde will play as expected Bogota and probably Cali week before.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #544
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde lost 6-4,6-2. I have a feeling this is Mathilde's last year on the tour unless she breaks into the top 50. She seems to be struggling right now.
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #545
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Sad news. She will probably get better results when she plays on clay.
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #546
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde

Her career is such a rollercoaster
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #547
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in your next match Mathilde.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #548
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

As expected, on : Cali entry list

Schedule should be : Cali, Bogota, Acapulco, IW....

Concerning fed cup, Escudé will give statement next wednesday.
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #549
country flag Pierre75

Good luck to Mathilde for the Fed Cup, if she plays, and other events.
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #550
country flag fredlander

Fed Cup Team nominations
Pauline PARMENTIER ranking: 70. Virginie RAZZANO ranking: 84. Alize CORNET ranking: 85Aravane REZAI ranking: 120.

Mathilde is ranked 73 so I don't understand why she wasn't picked for the Fed Cup team?
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #551
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlander View Post
Fed Cup Team nominations
Pauline PARMENTIER ranking: 70. Virginie RAZZANO ranking: 84. Alize CORNET ranking: 85Aravane REZAI ranking: 120.

Mathilde is ranked 73 so I don't understand why she wasn't picked for the Fed Cup team?
Escudé is only one to have the answer. Even Pavlovic has had better results than most of players nominated.

I remember that Mathilde wasn't happy not to play vs Spain. Anyway, Mathilde must be focused on clay tournaments in Columbia. She has many points to defend...
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #552
country flag Pierre75

I don't know why Mathilde wasn't picked. Anyway good luck for the Fed Cup team and good luck for Mathilde in Columbia.
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 09:56 PM   #553
country flag fredlander

The last two tournaments in Cali and Bogota Mathilde lost in the first round to much lower ranked players than her.
Yesterday she had 22 double faults and lost a close match to some unknown Russian.
My bet is that unless she improves fast, this will be her last year playing pro tennis!
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #554
country flag Pierre75

That's the beginning of the clay season. Let's hope that Mathilde can improve.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #555
country flag fredlander

She can't get much worse. Losing to these type of players is a bad sign plus her serve is awful. Mathilde could get into the top 50 with a bunch of wins!