Mathilde Johansson - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:15 PM   #526
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future
Re: Mathilde Johansson

She's playing another tournament the last week of November in Dubai!
It's a 75k. That's the opportunity to finish the year French #2! Allez
Kristina Mladenovic is carrying on progressing !
Beware! She willrock WTA tour sooner than you think
Sam Stosur my fav in the top10
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2011, 08:23 AM   #527
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Good luck to Mathilde in Dubai then !
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 12:46 AM   #528
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

What is Mathilde's Website?
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #529
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlander View Post
What is Mathilde's Website?
Mathilde has no updated website anymore. The only way to follow her schedule is to read newspapers. As she played a competition in france in november and december, she discussed with journalists. She explained that she will enter university after tennis carreer. And she bought a house in Sweden.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #530
country flag NicolasDS

NicolasDS is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lighter,

Do you know where I can find on internet or in what newspaper this interview where Mathilde is talking about university please?

Thanks and Merry Christmas by the way!

Nicolas
NicolasDS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 12:18 PM   #531
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolasDS View Post
Hi Lighter,

Do you know where I can find on internet or in what newspaper this interview where Mathilde is talking about university please?

Thanks and Merry Christmas by the way!

Nicolas
It's easy to find. You have to googlize news and you will find it : http://lavoixdessports.com/Local/Mon...ule-de-r.shtml

Merry Christmas to you.

For your information, Mathilde should play qualies in Auckland next week.
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 04:07 PM   #532
country flag NicolasDS

Hi again Lighter,

Could you please tell me how do you do to know Mathilde is playing the qualies because on the tournament webiste it is not written yet?

Thanks again,

Nicolas
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 04:26 PM   #533
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Hi again Lighter,

Could you please tell me how do you do to know Mathilde is playing the qualies because on the tournament webiste it is not written yet?

Thanks again,

Nicolas
Qualies list is here : http://asbclassic.co.nz/news/qualify...layers-top-100

Q-draw out tomorrow morning for europe.
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 05:58 PM   #534
country flag NicolasDS

Thank you very much,I should have looked better to the site indeed.
You seem very well informed about every tournaments anyway!
Regards
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #535
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Thank you very much,I should have looked better to the site indeed.
You seem very well informed about every tournaments anyway!
Regards
Not me...Just take a look on threads about current and upcoming WTA tournaments. That's the best way to know players schedule. And you can also ask question if needed.
For example, someone asked for Hobart and TBE answered yes. So, she's also on qualies list of Hobart : http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....8&postcount=23

Concerning ITF tournaments, entry lists are out 3 weeks before beginning of tournaments : http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/index.asp. As she generally plays ITF Cali, you could check from mid january.

Last edited by Lighter : Dec 29th, 2011 at 07:11 PM.
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 01:39 PM   #536
country flag NicolasDS

Well,Thank you very much Lighter for all these useful informations!
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 02:19 PM   #537
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

Auckland Qualifing Draw

(3) Mathilde Johansson (FRA) v Regina Kulikova (RUS)
Iryna Bremond (FRA) v Kristyna Pliskova (CZE)
Erika Sema (JPN) v Alison Riske (USA)
Kurumi Nara (JPN) v (8) Kristina Barrois (GER)
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 12:09 PM   #538
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde lost 6-2, 6-7, 6-1. She had 19 double faults and no aces.
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 12:34 PM   #539
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

A shame . That serve is forever holding her back. She just doesn't seem to be able to figure it out.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 02:47 PM   #540
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Let's hope that Mathilde will find a way to improve her serve ! In the meantime, good luck to her for the next tournament.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote