Mathilde Johansson - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2011, 09:27 AM   #511
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of
Re: Mathilde Johansson

Congratulations to Mathilde and good luck to her for next round.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2011, 05:48 PM   #512
country flag dams44

dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light

Photos de Mathilde à Saint-Malo :
http://www.opengdfsuez-bretagne.com/galerie_photos.php
dams44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 03:01 PM   #513
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Finally Mathilde won : 4-6, 6-1, 6-2. 3 hours needed. Close to new headcase. 1/4 vs Kiki Bertens.

TV coverage of this match this evening on TV Rennes 8:40PM : http://www.tvrennes35bretagne.fr/

Enjoy.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 07:35 PM   #514
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Nice performance from Mathilde. Good luck to her for the Semi Finals.
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 08:28 PM   #515
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde Johansson, def Kiki Bertens (PBS) : 6-1, 6-2
«I didn't know her but I was sure of one thing: she wasn't going to offer me points without fighting (laughter). she turned out to be an interesting player, typically Dutch in how she plays. I am through but I don't think it says a lot about my game right now because in terms of tennis, I was better than her. But this is the kind of match you need to deal with the right way, and I did just that. I'll play Soler-Espinosa tomorrow, and that is going to be the real thing. I sure know her (laughter), she's the kind of Spanidh player who returns every ball and i'll have to be really solid. I'll try to make her run so she'll feel tired. Then hopefully, she'll be the one making errors, not me. It's very pleasant to be the center of that much attention, I can't say I'm not enjoying it, especially here in France. I'm loving it! (laughter)»
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 08:26 PM   #516
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Mathilde played a good match vs Silvia, but lost it. Spanish player was really solid, especially on her serve and on big points. Mathilde showed a big disappointment at TV after the match. During 1st set, she was looking many times for some people in the stands in order to find solutions. Probably coachs and her sister who was in Saint-Malo with her. She was really angry.

She said that she will play 3 or 4 tournaments before end of 2011. No clay big tournament on ITF Schedule, contrary to last year in Lebanon. She's on Beijing Q-list. But dunno if she will play Osaka or Linz/Luxembourg.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 06:27 PM   #517
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde had to retire during her qualifying match in China.
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #518
country flag Pierre75

Let's hope that Mathilde is going to get better.
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 06:11 PM   #519
country flag fredlander

HP OPEN
Osaka, Japan 10/10-10/16
Mathilde Johansson vs Irina Falconi(USA)
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 01:37 PM   #520
country flag fredlander

Singles - First Round
Mathilde Johansson (FRA) d. Irina Falconi (USA) 63 62
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 02:22 PM   #521
country flag Pierre75

Congratulations to Mathilde and good luck to her for next round.
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 08:40 AM   #522
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She lost, 4 and 2, to Tamarine.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 12:25 AM   #523
country flag fredlander

Is Mathilde done for the year?
She is not on the entry list for $100,000 Poitiers 2011 which is in France next week!
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 08:50 AM   #524
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future

I guess she's now on holidays.
Well deserved after a good season.
A title on clay in 2012 is a possible achievement (and breaking in top 50 as well).
Qualifying for the Olympics is quite likely hopefully...
See you in 2012 Mathilde
Kristina Mladenovic aka. Double Trouble
Caro Garcia willrock
Genie Bouchard my new fav in the top10
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 09:47 AM   #525
country flag Pierre75

Agreed. Mathilde performed a very good year. She deserves some rest. Good luck to her for 2012.