Mathilde Johansson - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 08:40 PM   #466
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mathilde Johansson

WTA.2011.Wimbledon.R1.Johansson.vs.Watson.ENG.400p .x264.BBCi-dukie.mkv
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:24 AM   #467
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde just lost in the first round for the second time in two weeks.
She needs to get off the clay and concentrate on the hardcourt season coming up.
Btw she is now ranked 64!
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 11:43 PM   #468
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde plays Rezai Tuesday in the first round in Palermo.
She could sure use some wins to get her confidence back.
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #469
country flag fredlander

Mathilde beat Rezai 7-6, 6-1 in the first round. Tommorow she plays Pennetta.
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 03:21 AM   #470
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Mathilde!
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 06:23 AM   #471
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I feel for Aravane, but am happy for Mathilde.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 12:37 PM   #472
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Congratulations to Mathilde.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 11:32 PM   #473
country flag fredlander

Mathilde served for the match against Pennetta in the second and third sets and ended up losing the third set 7-5. She double faulted I believe 14 times especially when she twice served for the match.
Other than the serve she outplayed Pennetta and should have won the match.
She definitely has psycological problems when she has to serve to win a match!
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 03:28 AM   #474
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

She's such a choker
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 03:07 PM   #475
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

That was a shame. She played some very nice tennis, some great returns and some big groundies. Flavia hung in there long enough and retrieved a lot of balls (her defence is much better than Mathilde's), but I thought Mathilde had a good chance to win (she most likely had to break at 5-4 to win).

Mathilde was also up 3-0 in the final set and had points to get a double break (4-0) which would have probably been enough to win.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:55 PM   #476
country flag fredlander

$100,000 Petange Luxembourg

Quarterfinal

Mathilde JOHANSSON (FRA) (4) defeated Akgul AMANMURADOVA (UZB) (6) 7-6(3) 6-3

Semifinal July 24th Saturday

Iveta BENESOVA (CZE) (1) Vs Mathilde JOHANSSON (FRA) (4)
Petra CETKOVSKA (CZE) (3) Vs Johanna LARSSON (SWE) (2)
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 07:51 AM   #477
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2011.Palermo.WS.R2.Pennetta.vs.Johansson
Part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HXUOCQI5
Part2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XBWZSFYU
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:24 AM   #478
BlueTrees

Win the title again Mathilde!
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:25 PM   #479
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Good luck to Mathilde.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:09 PM   #480
country flag fredlander

Semifinal Saturday July 23rd

Mathilde JOHANSSON (FRA) (4) defeated Iveta BENESOVA (CZE) (1) 3-6 6-4 7-6(6)
Petra CETKOVSKA (CZE) (3) defeated Johanna LARSSON (SWE) (2) 7-5 4-6 6-2

Final Sunday July 24th

Mathilde JOHANSSON (FRA) (4) Vs Petra CETKOVSKA (CZE) (3)