Mathilde Johansson - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM   #451
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mathilde Johansson

Mathilde plays Julia Goerges who is my other favorite player in the first round at the French Open. This is a difficult situation for me!
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2011, 04:40 PM   #452
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

What a good looking match up that was. Pity it ended that way for Mathilde. I didn't expect her to win, but she played some nice shots. Some of her fhs were lovely. She showed me today that she can hit a very big fh, almost in the league of Julia's (which is one of the biggest out there).

Unfortunate ending. But having followed her for a while, I can say that her serving has actually improved a bit. She only succumbed to the pressure of serving on the big points. In previous years you would have seen DFs from the very beginning of the match.

I hope she has a good season. Her form looks promising, and I'm sure she will continue to work on that serve, particularly after the way she finished the match.

Last edited by HowardH : May 22nd, 2011 at 04:51 PM.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 06:09 PM   #453
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

A video and interview (in French) of Mathilde training off-court in Strasbourg.

Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:42 AM   #454
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what she said but she is so cute who cares!
Her serve has really improved. Too bad the match ended the way it did. She always seems to get a difficult draw in the majors.
Like to see her get into the top fifty this year! Good luck Mathilde!
Old May 23rd, 2011, 09:19 AM   #455
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlander View Post
Mathilde plays Julia Goerges who is my other favorite player in the first round at the French Open. This is a difficult situation for me!
That was quite the same for me. Julia Goerges really is one of my favorite players but i also like Mathilde. In the video, she basically says that she is happy with the pics she made. Good luck to her in next tournaments.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 09:34 AM   #456
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute

RECENT VIDEO UPLOAD

Roland.Garros.2011.R1.Johansson.vs.Goerges.ENG.x26 4
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:45 AM   #457
country flag HowardH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre75 View Post
That was quite the same for me. Julia Goerges really is one of my favorite players but i also like Mathilde. In the video, she basically says that she is happy with the pics she made. Good luck to her in next tournaments.
Lol, same situation for me too, I like both girls. Thanks for telling us what she said. Thanks to Belco for posting, although I don't use Tennishaven myself.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:50 AM   #458
country flag fredlander

Mathilde is seeded third next week at Nottingham which is played on grass.
I don't know how good Mathilde is on grass.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 06:54 PM   #459
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Good luck to her in Nottingham.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 12:20 AM   #460
country flag fredlander

First round Mathilde JOHANSSON (FRA) (3) defeated Ling ZHANG (HKG) 7-5 6-1
Second round Mathilde JOHANSSON (FRA) (3) defeated Renata VORACOVA (CZE) 6-4 6-2
Third round Mathilde JOHANSSON (FRA) (3) Vs Tamarine TANASUGARN (THA) (8)
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #461
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

Paris 2007
http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie....php?album=449
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #462
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon 2007
http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie...s.php?album=64
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:17 PM   #463
country flag fredlander

Mathilde plays Julia Goerges tommorow after winning today in the first round of Wimbledon!
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:22 PM   #464
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

From her audio on fft website, schedule from next monday :
- Cuneo
- Budapest
- Palermo
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 03:58 PM   #465
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

Good schedule
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote