Doubles draw - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2005, 08:51 PM   #16
country flag mn73

mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold
Has Martina dumped Daniela then?!

Jelena Jankovic : US Open finalist 2008 and World No. 1

Jennifer Capriati : 3 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1

[center]Rafael Nadal : 10 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1 [/center]
mn73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2005, 09:28 PM   #17
country flag elinaline

elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of
Allez, Vamos, Stéphanie and Marta

*°•·.·´¯`·.·• My Websites : •·.·´¯`·.·•°*

Selima Sfar Official Website : www.selimasfar.com
Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro Official Website : www.stephaniecohenaloro.com
elinaline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 09:29 PM   #18
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
Udachi Dani/Francesca!

Ana Ivanovic, Sabine Lisicki, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

Official Psychologist of Don't Knock the Dok!
KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 01:27 AM   #19
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute
Lena Bovina & Lena Demented!!

I dont know how they'll go together Bovina needs a mentor figure, someone with strong advice in doubles I cant see Dementieva doing that

Anyways - Goodluck!!
F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 07:51 AM   #20
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
GOOD LUC KAND BEST WISHES:

DRAGOMIR ILIE Ruxandra ROM/TANASUGARN Tamarine THA
LIKHOVTSEVA Elena RUS/MARTINEZ Conchita ESP
BOVINA Elena RUS/DEMENTIEVA Elena RUS gret team
JIDKOVA Alina RUS/PEREBIYNIS Tatiana UKR
MANDULA Petra HUN/TALAJA Silvija CRO
KUZNETSOVA Svetlana RUS/NAVRATILOVA Martina USA back again!
MEDINA GARRIGUEAnabel ESP/SAFINA Dinara RUS
PETROVA Nadia RUS/SHAUGHNESSY Meghann USA - Show Yr Level!!!
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 07:54 AM   #21
country flag Dementieva-fan

Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold
Go Lena's!!

Dementieva-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 11:09 AM   #22
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Goooooo:

Benesova/Peschke

Jidkova/Perebiynis

Mandula/Talaja

Petrova/Shaughnessy

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 11:24 AM   #23
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Go:

Granville/Lee
Benesova/Peschke
Pennetta/Pierce
Dragomir/Tanasugarn
Raymond/Stubbs
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 03:30 PM   #24
country flag morethanperfect

morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

go dragomir/tanasugarn
petrova /meghan
morethanperfect is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 03:36 PM   #25
country flag Suchada

Suchada is just really nice Suchada is just really nice Suchada is just really nice Suchada is just really nice Suchada is just really nice Suchada is just really nice Suchada is just really nice Suchada is just really nice Suchada is just really nice Suchada is just really nice Suchada is just really nice
dragomir/tanasugarn Go Go Go!!!!! Cheering threed
Suchada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2005, 03:36 PM   #26
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Kveta needs to get over the singles loss and do what they did with Iveta in Paris earlier this year. Get more dbls titles, Kveta & Iveta ! ! !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote