Cheering thread for Magüi Serna! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2005, 07:59 AM   #1
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Smile Cheering thread for Magüi Serna!

Well, Magüi hasn’t had a good start of season and for any reason she isn’t playing that much, I hope her left shoulder doesn’t bother her much. After some weeks ‘missing’ she is playing in IW, in principle the qualifying, I think, so I hope that she can reach the main draw or at least win a match, as a present (with some delay ) for her 26th birthday. Also I am gonna start a thread about it probably tomorrow, so I hope you people write there!

I start this thread early because one doesn’t know how much this will last, but I am confident that this will last a little bit more than usual

¡¡¡VAMOS!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2005, 10:54 AM   #2
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos Magüi!! good luck in the draws!!

btw, When will the qualies start?

5 days to go!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2005, 11:38 AM   #3
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn
Vamos Magüi!! good luck in the draws!!

btw, When will the qualies start?

5 days to go!
I read somewhere that the qualies start on Monday, 7, can anyone confirm this? . The main draw starts on Wednesday...
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 07:02 AM   #4
country flag MS

Write here, people

Old Mar 1st, 2005, 10:30 AM   #5
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Birthday Magüi!!

Yes, the qualifying will start Monday 7th

Old Mar 1st, 2005, 03:58 PM   #6
country flag Gallofa
Diosa Contable

Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future
Best of luck Magüi! Carve up the draw!

Gallofa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:25 PM   #7
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Vamos Magui!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2005, 07:23 PM   #8
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

For unknown reasons, Magui won't play in IW

Old Mar 7th, 2005, 07:54 PM   #9
country flag MS

Magüi won't play here, so forget this thread, lol
Old Mar 7th, 2005, 07:55 PM   #10
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
and

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote