Anyone else going to Madrid? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 08:55 PM   #1
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone else going to Madrid?

I'm going to Madrid to YEC,I was wondering if any other Sveta fan will be there to cheer for her? Well if not,I'll cheer for her loudly,don't worry. She and Amélie are the only reasons why I'm going.

I've not been to a pro tourney in a long time (more than 10 years ) so I was wondering if it's easy to approach the players as I'd like to have a photo taken with Sveta and talk to her.Also as I have said to another Sveta fan I'll do my best to try to give Sveta a letter for her she has written,so if anyone else wants to write her,just send me a pm,and I'll do my best.

I can't wait

Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 09:28 PM   #2
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute
I wish , your are so lucky Veronika I am jealous
Milito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 10:44 PM   #3
country flag maryc

maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika
I've not been to a pro tourney in a long time (more than 10 years ) so I was wondering if it's easy to approach the players as I'd like to have a photo taken with Sveta and talk to her.
I have had no trouble at all approaching Ms. Kuznetsova at various
tournaments. However, it is much easier at an outdoor tournament
than an indoor tournament (at least in Los Angeles, where the
indoor tournament was at the Staples Center.) At the outdoor
tournaments, I'd just follow her to her practice court and wait
til she was done. I could never find any of the players at Staples
Center; they were either playing on the court or somewhere in the
bowels of the Staples Center.

From reading her interviews, she likes polite fans(I always said, "Please,
Ms. Kuznetsova," making sure I pronounced it correctly, or nearly correctly)
and she likes her fans to talk to her. Best of luck! I wish I could be there,
but I can't get away from work (especially to fly to the other side of the
world.)

Mary
maryc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 11:27 PM   #4
country flag skiingblueangel8

skiingblueangel8 is a splendid one to behold skiingblueangel8 is a splendid one to behold skiingblueangel8 is a splendid one to behold skiingblueangel8 is a splendid one to behold skiingblueangel8 is a splendid one to behold skiingblueangel8 is a splendid one to behold skiingblueangel8 is a splendid one to behold skiingblueangel8 is a splendid one to behold skiingblueangel8 is a splendid one to behold skiingblueangel8 is a splendid one to behold skiingblueangel8 is a splendid one to behold
I'm going as well. I can't wait to go.

Only ever been to 1 other tennis event and it was at the olympics in 2004 but didn't get 2 see Sveta.

Only going for the 1st 2 days.
Hoping to get some good photos though and will post any that r good wen I get back.
skiingblueangel8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 02:18 PM   #5
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Mary No problem as I'm very polite.I hope to be lucky to talk to her

Oh too bad skiingblueangel8,you are going the days I'm not goiing.I'll be there from thursday on... I'll also take photos and post them here
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 08:53 PM   #6
country flag maryc

maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone else going to Madrid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika View Post
Thanks Mary No problem as I'm very polite.I hope to be lucky to talk to her
Are you going to speak Spanish to her? I've never tried my
very-bad Spanish on her, maybe I should! Of course, that
assumes I'll get to see her in the next season!

Mary
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 09:03 PM   #7
country flag Bероника

Sure,I'll speak spanish as it's easier for me than english (not to talk about russian ) and I think she speaks and understands it very well

I hope you get to see her in the next season.What tournaments are you planning to go?
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 09:25 PM   #8
country flag maryc

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika View Post
Sure,I'll speak spanish as it's easier for me than english (not to talk about russian ) and I think she speaks and understands it very well

I hope you get to see her in the next season.What tournaments are you planning to go?
Yeah, I bet speaking Spanish to her is the way to go, if you
don't speak Russian. Let us know how it goes!

As for next year, currently I'm planning on going to Indian
Wells and Acura Classic, as those are local (probably I'll go to
Carson for a day or two as well, depending on the field.)

But I'm not sure what else... part of me wants to go to RG,
but I don't have time to work on my French (and it doesn't really
fit my vacation schedule); part of me wants to
go back to Eastbourne/Wimbledon, or maybe just the 2nd week
of Wimbledon, but that is so expensive (although it fits in my vacation
schedule); and part of me says I should blow off the first week of
the semester in the Fall and go to the US Open finally.

Mary
Old Nov 2nd, 2006, 05:06 AM   #9
country flag angiee3

angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future

well i saw her this year at the US Open.. and she seems very nice.. i was able to get her autograph.. hopefully if i go to the US Open next year.. i can get a picture with her.. or something..
after her first round match ended she started talking to her coach in spanish.. (which is extremely good.. ) i didn't know what to tell her.. i was so exited.. lol. and i just said "gracias"...
hopefully you guys who are going can get close to her ... and enjoy...!
that we'll be waiting to see the pics..

Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

Svetlana Kuznetsova

you came when i lay aching for your touch and you cooled my burning heart.

"My misfortune is that my heart cannot be happy, even for an hour, without love."

SAVE WATER! DRINK CORONA!
angiee3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 12:16 AM   #10
country flag prowler

prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of

I'm going! I shall also be supporting very loudly and emphatically!
I'll be the one in full Fila kit with a little Head backpack!
prowler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 01:24 PM   #11
country flag Scots Kim Fan

Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
I'm going! I shall also be supporting very loudly and emphatically!
I'll be the one in full Fila kit with a little Head backpack!
Cool!

Can I come in your 'little Head backpack'?

Good luck Amelie and Justine
Scots Kim Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 02:56 PM   #12
country flag prowler

prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scots Kim Fan View Post
Cool!

Can I come in your 'little Head backpack'?
Yes of course you can! it is only a little one though...aircraft specifications...I hope!
prowler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2006, 02:07 AM   #13
country flag maryc

Have a great time, everyone! Cheer for me, please!

Mary
Old Nov 5th, 2006, 01:18 PM   #14
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2006, 01:18 PM   #15
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! Cheer for us who only sit behind a television!

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote