Sveta fanpage - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 01:06 PM   #1
country flag Katha-Ger

Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice
Sveta fanpage

hey,
I just wanted to let you know that an (unofficial) Sveta-fanpage has gone online a few days ago:http://svetlanakuznetsova.tripod.com/index.html. Maybe one or the other is interested in having a look at it, as far as I saw by now, it is really great with news, a tournament archive, etc.

Last edited by Katha-Ger : Mar 2nd, 2005 at 01:56 PM.
Katha-Ger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:18 PM   #2
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
thanks but that link isnt working for me, however this one does:

http://svetlanakuznetsova.tripod.com/

thanks again!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:57 AM   #3
country flag Katha-Ger

Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice
no problem and thanks for posting the "right" link
Old Mar 4th, 2005, 09:11 PM   #4
country flag Nichole

Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light
thanks for the page
ROLAND GARROS CHAMPION 2005
OLYMPIC CHAMPION 2004
AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION 2004
US OPEN CHAMPION 2003
ROLAND GARROS CHAMPION 2003
Nichole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 01:07 PM   #5
country flag Katha-Ger

The fanpage now offers an english Sveta-discussion board, as well sveta fanpage board. It would be great to see you there sometime
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 01:18 PM   #6
country flag Agassi Fan

Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all
I will see them. .-)

The Boss is back!
Agassi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2005, 01:32 AM   #7
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
just took a look at the message board, looks good, think sveta has 2 forums now! this one and the yahoo one.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2006, 10:36 PM   #8
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
I just trying to asking a question. Do you know Sveta's official website? Or Does she has an official website?

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2006, 02:08 AM   #9
country flag Sam's Slave

Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingmachine
I just trying to asking a question. Do you know Sveta's official website? Or Does she has an official website?
no she hasn't one

Sam Stosur
Alicia Molik
Elena Bovina
Svetlana Kuznetsova

Alicia Molik Fanpage
Sam's Slave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2006, 11:48 PM   #10
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
So do you think she should have one? I think she should.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2006, 12:38 AM   #11
country flag Sam's Slave

Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute
she should definately have her own official website.

Sam Stosur
Alicia Molik
Elena Bovina
Svetlana Kuznetsova

Alicia Molik Fanpage
Sam's Slave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 10:02 PM   #12
country flag prowler

prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of
Great idea guys, but....impossible to read with that glaring blue background and the Board doesn't work! Sveta needs a site and a Board of her own so keep working and good luck with it!
prowler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2006, 02:35 AM   #13
country flag prowler

prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katha-Ger
hey,
I just wanted to let you know that an (unofficial) Sveta-fanpage has gone online a few days ago:http://svetlanakuznetsova.tripod.com/index.html. Maybe one or the other is interested in having a look at it, as far as I saw by now, it is really great with news, a tournament archive, etc.
The Board seems not to be working!
prowler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2006, 09:46 AM   #14
country flag Katha-Ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
The Board seems not to be working!
It is working at http://80.89.110.35/freeboard/board/...etsovafanpage/ !

Wasn't it you who wrote there as "prowler" ?

The problem with the blue background seems to happen when using mozilla.
Old May 29th, 2006, 11:29 AM   #15
country flag svetafecionado

svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of
it doesn't work for me too except if I don't log-in.
svetafecionado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote