This song rocks, but I don't know what it is. it feat. Nina Sky... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 01:19 PM   #1
country flag CanadianBoy21

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
This song rocks, but I don't know what it is. it feat. Nina Sky...

I guess it's in Italian, or Spanish. Nina Sky sings the hook, and some rappers the verses. I love the song. It's probably popular in Europe, but not here in Canada. Anyone know what it is, and your thoughts on it.
I love it.
CanadianBoy21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 01:37 PM   #2
country flag Hot 92 Jamz

Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBoy19
I guess it's in Italian, or Spanish. Nina Sky sings the hook, and some rappers the verses. I love the song. It's probably popular in Europe, but not here in Canada. Anyone know what it is, and your thoughts on it.
I love it.
Is it "Oye Mi Canto"? Watch this video. It might be your song.

OR go here.
Hot 92 Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 01:49 PM   #3
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
N.O.R.E. ft Nina Sky - Oye Mi Canto

translated Oye Mi Canto should mean: It hears my song

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 08:01 PM   #4
country flag VeNuS#1LoVa

VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold
I don't think thats correct...

It means: Listen to mi song...

Anyways, here in the states, that song is way old, but it was good in September at Homecoming...

Serena Williams
2007 Australian Open
VeNuS#1LoVa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 08:27 PM   #5
country flag CanadianBoy21

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
thank you.
So it is not a new song. I knew once I heard it that I had heard it before, but not sure where or when.
anyone else like this song?
CanadianBoy21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2005, 12:55 PM   #6
country flag Hot 92 Jamz

Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBoy19
thank you.
So it is not a new song. I knew once I heard it that I had heard it before, but not sure where or when.
anyone else like this song?
The song's been out for awhile. I do like it. Here's a snippet:

"Oye Mi Canto"
Hot 92 Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote