rankings - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 11:53 AM   #46
country flag DokicForever

DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold
YES!! Pame Eleni mou!!
reach the top girl!!
DokicForever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:16 PM   #47
country flag christos

christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all
Great news for Lena !
christos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:28 PM   #48
country flag guizzy

guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all
And she is climbing up again.
guizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 10:33 AM   #49
country flag smiler

smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute
Yey back in the top 50!
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 08:24 AM   #50
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: rankings

As for OCT 30th

singles : # 36
doubles : # 23
team : # 9 (with Anabel)
# 39 (with Jasmin)
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 10:45 AM   #51
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of

Oh my goodness, I've been away for so long and had no idea how well Eleni has done. I got back from the USA a couple of months ago but didn't go to the USO and when I got back I started a new job so things have been a bit hectic. The only tennis I have seen since my return was last week's YEC.

I need to get back into the swing of things next year and save up for my trip away next year! Look forward to chatting to you guy about Eleni's continued progress next season.

-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 07:38 AM   #52

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Eleni will start winning matches, she's #42
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 12:56 PM   #53

After 3h long battle Eleni won 6-7(5),7-6(3),6-3
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 10:39 AM   #54

Eleni's ranking dropped to # 47
Old May 14th, 2007, 07:15 AM   #55

Rankings as for 14 May :

singles #41
doubles #29
team (with Jaz) #10

Old Jun 11th, 2007, 09:11 AM   #56

According to ranking from June 11th Eleni is # 43 in singles. I hope now when grass season kicks off Eleni will improve her ranking
Old Jul 9th, 2007, 10:40 AM   #57

As for July 9th Eleni is #40 in singles
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 07:28 AM   #58

AS for July 30th Eleni's ranking in singles dropped to # 44
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 10:05 AM   #59

10.09.2007 Eleni is # 37
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 02:34 PM   #60
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

4.21.08- Eleni dropped from 35 to 38

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote