rankings - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2006, 04:36 PM   #16
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRob
I think I was also told that USO Quallies are free, is this true or don't you know?
Yes, they are fee. The whole week from Monday til Sunday The best opportunity to catch the players.
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2006, 11:08 PM   #17
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter
Yes, they are fee. The whole week from Monday til Sunday The best opportunity to catch the players.
Then I'll be there from tuesday! Are quallies actually at Flushing meadows or somewhere else?

I know wimby quallies are else where, thought maybe it's the same for USO.

-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2006, 03:05 PM   #18

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
The same place, there are also courts in the park where lower ranked players sometimes train. Last year I saw there Jim Carey LOL
Old Feb 25th, 2006, 11:04 PM   #19
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Quote:
The same place, there are also courts in the park where lower ranked players sometimes train. Last year I saw there Jim Carey LOL
lol, awesome, thanks. I will be staying in Queens alone, a friend recently sent me an email saying I should be careful But I fugured with there being an international event nearby, security will be at it's highest..... Maybe my friend was being a bit over cautious as I'd heard Queens is a nice area.

-Rache

PS. Thanks for your help BTW. It's nice to get your advice as you too are an international US Open visitor so you'll know my perspective
Old Feb 26th, 2006, 01:00 PM   #20

I think Queens is a very safe place. Besides during the USO the security is very tight (maybe even too tight) and there is a lot of policemen everywhere. I'll give you some tips before the tournament
Old Feb 26th, 2006, 10:15 PM   #21
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

Quote:
I think Queens is a very safe place. Besides during the USO the security is very tight (maybe even too tight) and there is a lot of policemen everywhere. I'll give you some tips before the tournament

Hey thanks. I would appreciate the advice. I also figured the security would be tight during the event. I'm just 2 miles from USO so I would assume that police are patroling around there most of the time....that puts my mind at ease a lot.

-Rache
Old Feb 27th, 2006, 09:09 AM   #22

I stayed 2 times in Newark ( New Jersey) and I'm still alive I think it's less safe in my town late in the evening than in NY, I was with my brother in Main Street at midnight with my camera on my shoulder and nobody even bothered plus I could carry my mobile for everyone to see and nobody took it away from me...So it's pretty safe to me 2 miles from Flushing sounds great, never stayed that close, it's superb 'cause you can stay late every day and you can be on courts pretty early too. I missed a few Lena's trainings 'cause I never could make it to be there by 11.00 am...
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 10:26 AM   #23

Lena is 73rd
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 10:12 AM   #24
country flag christos

christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all
Lena is 69 this week
christos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 12:31 PM   #25

I'm too upset after yesterday's loss of my fave volleyball player to be happy for Eleni I can't forget how hard she cried after the final, I've never seen her so shattered and my heart is heavy as stone...
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 01:00 PM   #26
country flag guizzy

guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all
Lena is going up slowly but stable. Keep up with the good work girl.
guizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 07:47 AM   #27

Eleni is 59th
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 09:09 PM   #28
country flag supreme*

supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Eleni is 59th

the points btw #59 and #43 are quite close ! if Lena keep the good form... soon can be higher !
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 10:47 AM   #29
country flag supreme*

supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold
#61 this week... and #39 in doubles !
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 12:00 PM   #30

Let's hope she won't slip more than 2-3 places after Charleston