Lindsay [facially] looks like Rosie O'Donell. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2005, 09:46 PM   #1
country flag Elldee

Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future
Lindsay [facially] looks like Rosie O'Donell.

I was looking at some of her older off court pictures [as you do!] and I really think she looks like Rosie O'Donell!

Elena Bovina | Anastasia Myskina | Flavia Pennetta
Fernando Verdasco | Tommy Haas

Q. Give us an update on the kid.
A. Are you serious?
Elldee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2005, 11:03 PM   #2
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
K. Ban.
Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 12:17 AM   #3
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
I can sort of see what you mean, but i thought Lindsay always looked more like Caroline Rhea from Sabrina the teenage witch. I can't reallly find any great pictures for Caroline Rhea but here is a screen capture:

Just wish i could find a better picture to compare with....When I'm watching the program, some of her expressions are just like Lindsay!

-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 12:47 AM   #4
country flag Ty-Ty

Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRob
I can sort of see what you mean, but i thought Lindsay always looked more like Caroline Rhea from Sabrina the teenage witch. I can't reallly find any great pictures for Caroline Rhea but here is a screen capture:

Just wish i could find a better picture to compare with....When I'm watching the program, some of her expressions are just like Lindsay!

-Rache
Ha! That's so true! She does look like Caroline Rhea Oh how cool ...

Bam. Wham. Lindsay Davenport CHAMPION.
Ty-Ty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 01:47 AM   #5
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
lol i have that photo (along with others) on my wall, and I must say that she only looks like Rosie in that picture! I think Lindsay is one of those people where she gets more beautiful as she ages! She looks great now, a true inspiration
Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 07:34 AM   #6
country flag lindsayno1

lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future
oh my GOSH thats scary!!!

Rache, i love hilda from sabrina the teenage witch (not literally lol), shes my fave character off there - and now u mention it, she DOES look like lindsay!

Jelena Jankovic
Mary Pierce MARTINA HINGIS! Kim Clijsters Ana Ivanovic
lindsayno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 08:16 AM   #7
country flag Elldee

Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future
Yep, she does.... Caroline and Rosie look a lot a like too.

Yep, Lindsay is getting better and better with age.

Elena Bovina | Anastasia Myskina | Flavia Pennetta
Fernando Verdasco | Tommy Haas

Q. Give us an update on the kid.
A. Are you serious?
Elldee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote