MistaFlava's Doha ****Power Picks**** (Monday) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2005, 09:23 AM   #1
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava is just really nice Mistaflava is just really nice Mistaflava is just really nice Mistaflava is just really nice Mistaflava is just really nice Mistaflava is just really nice Mistaflava is just really nice Mistaflava is just really nice Mistaflava is just really nice Mistaflava is just really nice Mistaflava is just really nice
MistaFlava's Doha ****Power Picks**** (Monday)

2005 Tennis System: 45-24 (+64.25 Units)
2005 ATP Tour: 23-15 (+17.26 Units)
2005 ATP Challengers: 3-1 (+16.85 Units)
2005 WTA Tour: 19-8 (+30.14 Units)

If you have a 5Dimes account, they offer all the lines and props I use. The following are for all the matches being played on Monday from 5:00am ET to 11:00pm ET. Good Luck!

---------------------------------------------

WTA Doha

Silvia Farina Elia -115 over Schiavone (5 Units)

Farina Elia has been playing some great tennis as of late and she is 5-2 lifetime against Schiavone. However, Schiavone has won the last two meetings but that was back in 2003. Farina Elia is 9-4 this season and has been competitive in all her tournaments. She played very well here last year, while Schiavone crashed out in the first round of 2003. Schiavone finished 2004 very poorly losing to players ranked 200 or higher. She is quite rusty having not played since the Aussie Open and I full expect Farina Elia to take advantage of this. Both women know each other very well in my opinion, Farina Elia is a much better player and she is currently at the top of her game. Schiavone still needs another month or so to be in shape.

Jelena Kostanic -157 over Camerin (4 Units)

Kostanic is off to a horrible start in 2004 but that is partly because she has had to face TOP 25 players in each of her tournaments. In Antwerp, she had the displeasure of facing Kim Clijsters in her first match back from injury. I have seen Kostanic play in past years and she is better than her 1-4 record indicates. She has played here at Doha quite a few times and has the experience of playing on these courts and winning. Camerin on the other hand is 1-5 this season and has been losing to some lowly ranked opponents. She has yet to develop her game to full potential and lost her only qualifying match ever here. Kostanic is really due for a win, while Camerin seems to be taking things one match at a time.
Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote