Selima Sfar Official website - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2011, 07:26 PM   #121
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future
Re: Selima Sfar Official website

selima sfar retired of profesionall tennis tournaments? please noo!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2011, 08:12 AM   #122
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

don't know, but could be possible. she's not the youngest anymore and she hasn't played for six month or so....seems likely she won't play singles anymore and concentrate on doubles if she hasn't retired completely....i guess we'll see in a few weeks at the itf's in france if she keeps playing.....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 04:15 PM   #123
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

thanks!! maybe she plays in another tournament wta in February!!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 07:11 AM   #124
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

works for al jazeera now http://www.youtube.com/user/selimasfar/videos
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 08:24 AM   #125

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

ok, so it seems likely she finally retired.....anyway, gl for your future, selima, whatever you're up to....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #126

here's now an article about selima sfar where she officially says that she retired

http://gulfnews.com/sport/tennis/sfa...egion-1.986210

Fond memories

One of Sfar's fondest memories of her playing days was right here during the inaugural edition of this tournament, when she beat Silvija Talaja and Barbara Schett before going down in three sets to Nathalie Tauziat in front of an adoring crowd on centre court in 2001.

Since taking a step back from tennis, she has been doing a lot of commentating with Qatar-based Al Jazira TV. "But I still make time for practice as I want to keep fit so that I can join the Legends Tour possibly from next season," she said.

wish you all the best for your future selima!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Mar 11th, 2012 at 01:39 PM.
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 07:11 PM   #127

Wimbledon Invitational Doubles:

Sfar/Navratilova def. Majoli/Maleeva 63 64

nice to see her back tour, now as a "senior" , especially in wimbledon. come on selima, get some more nice wins

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 08:22 AM   #128

Sfar/Navratilova def. Davenport/Fernandez walkover
Sfar/Navratilova def. Keothavong/Martinez 60 61

congrats for going 3-0 in the group. gl in the final now!

F: Sfar/Navratilova vs. Novotna/Schett

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 07:05 PM   #129

F: Novotna/Schett def. Sfar/Navratilova 60 76

selima couldn't really serve as she hurt her abdominal muscle, so that was a big disadvantage for them. i dind't see the first set, but in the second, they played quite well. they were down 2-4 and 3-5, even saving a championship point at 4-5 and 40-30, then got broken for 5-6 again, just to break right back. but in the tiebreak, they lost complete control of the match, losing it 1-7. anyway, still nice to see her play and win some matches.