The Everlasting Eva Birnerova Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2006, 06:08 AM   #46
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
finally a title again, Eva

amazing fight throughout the whole week
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2006, 07:47 AM   #47
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Antwerp Qualification Round 1:

A. Kremer def. E. Birnerova 6-1 7-5

Eva Birnerova

Eva had a comeback winning 4 or 5 consecutive games but Kremer was too strong. She recieved a warning for coaching and at the end Eva walked out without her coach and didn't take the players entrance she kept walking along the way the public did. Eva seemed very sad

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 09:51 AM   #48
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondarenko-fan
Antwerp Qualification Round 1:

A. Kremer def. E. Birnerova 6-1 7-5

Eva Birnerova

Eva had a comeback winning 4 or 5 consecutive games but Kremer was too strong. She recieved a warning for coaching and at the end Eva walked out without her coach and didn't take the players entrance she kept walking along the way the public did. Eva seemed very sad

Eva

Thats pretty sad to hear, thanks anyway for your report and pics, Adam, they are much appreciated

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 11:02 AM   #49
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
it was quite sad to see Eva like that, is she friends with Julia Schruff? Julia came and watched some of it (She was very noisy) and was cheering for Eva

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 06:55 PM   #50
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondarenko-fan
it was quite sad to see Eva like that, is she friends with Julia Schruff? Julia came and watched some of it (She was very noisy) and was cheering for Eva
I have no idea, but i could be yes....

Old Feb 20th, 2006, 05:19 PM   #51
country flag -sugi-

Old Feb 20th, 2006, 06:30 PM   #52
country flag Mathijs

Thanks so much for posting your pics of Eva in here Adam

Eva

Old Apr 12th, 2006, 06:13 PM   #53
country flag -sugi-

Its no problem,

On Evas official site, www.evabirnerova.com, I enjoy perusing it and she seems a nice lady. I think I am becoming a fan I was quite happy with my Eva pictures

Old Apr 13th, 2006, 02:37 PM   #54
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPin
Its no problem,

On Evas official site, www.evabirnerova.com, I enjoy perusing it and she seems a nice lady. I think I am becoming a fan I was quite happy with my Eva pictures
It's been a while since i've been here... thanks for bumping, i kinda forgot this thread about a tennis sweetie

You're absolutely right Adam, have you seen the pics, some really nice pics of Eva
When i was there a while ago, i didn't have any pics but i am glad it has now, really enjoy reading Eva's official site, i am happy it's there...., i am a fan of Eva since 2004, and made this thread but i just lack the time to frequently update the thread, from now i am gonna try if i am able to to keep this thread updated a lil bit, and if you want and can when i am not able to keep this thread alive and kicking, posts results or whatever you my find...

I also saw a possibility to mail Eva on her official website, so i am gonna do that the following days, i really hope i got better chances to get sth back from Eva then i did with Iveta and Klara....

This is the first time one of my fave Czech players has her own official website, really hope that the others (Koukalova, Benesova and Peschke and some others as well) will follow soon

Old Apr 14th, 2006, 02:02 PM   #55
country flag -sugi-

Iveta should have an official website I see my answer to my earlier question if she and Schruff were friends by looking in the gallery, they play in the same french club it seems along with Mara Santangelo.

I hope she has a good 2006

Old Apr 14th, 2006, 06:04 PM   #56
country flag -sugi-

Tell me if you get a response from Eva The site seems more personal, like she actually writes about herself from her perspective. It says her teenage sister Hana wishes to become pro and I googled her and they look quite similar facial

http://www.protenis.cz/galerie/detai...f43080d6c5dc81

Old Apr 26th, 2006, 06:51 PM   #57
country flag -sugi-

She just won 62 62 over Loit at Cagnes

Old Apr 26th, 2006, 08:23 PM   #58
country flag Mathijs

well done Eva, keep going

Erm Adam, i haven't had the time to write to Eva, so i'll try to do it this week, the last weeks were just plain busy for me, i've got some more time on my hands now, but its still not enough to be here much....

Old May 24th, 2006, 06:06 PM   #59
country flag -sugi-

RG Qualifying by east_players

Old May 26th, 2006, 03:47 PM   #60
country flag -sugi-

I see Iveta is first on tomorrow on one of the courts. I am going tomorrow and my friend and I have decided to watch her

she plays Skavronskaia