The Everlasting Eva Birnerova Thread - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2010, 09:42 PM   #301
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: The Everlasting Eva Birnerova Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Good results for Eva lately (yes i am lurking around here )
well well well, look who dropped by 4 a hi! Good to see ya, northa
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 12:27 PM   #302
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
well well well, look who dropped by 4 a hi! Good to see ya, northa

Thx Yellow Moon, I am still alive yes, i just don't come in Czechmate too much these days, offline life takes some time too, plus that i am not too much addicted to TF anymore, but i still follow my faves...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 09:46 PM   #303
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

I see you wised up! Good, good. Offline life should always come first. I wouldn't call our visits here an addiction compared to other poster's. I try to limit mine to 5 posts a week .
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 12:36 AM   #304
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Thx Yellow Moon, I am still alive yes, i just don't come in Czechmate too much these days, offline life takes some time too, plus that i am not too much addicted to TF anymore, but i still follow my faves...
I have my offline's moments too, but my faves never been forgotten
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 04:44 PM   #305
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

$75,000 Jounieh

R1 (8)Laura Pous Tio ESP def. Eva Birnerova CZE 4-6 6-2 6-2
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova

Last edited by JOCHEBEL : Oct 5th, 2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 03:11 PM   #306
country flag JOCHEBEL

$50,000 Joue Les Tours

R1 (Q)Elitsa Kostova BUL d. Eva Birnerova CZE 7-6(8) 2-6 6-4
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 01:48 AM   #307
country flag JOCHEBEL

$50,000 Saint-Raphael

R1 (4)Jelena Dokic (AUS) d. Eva Birnerova (CZE) 2-6 6-1 6-2
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 08:58 PM   #308
country flag JOCHEBEL

WTA Ranking: 149º
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 12:44 AM   #309
country flag JOCHEBEL

2011 Season.

AUKLAND
Q1 Florencia Molinero (ARG) d. Eva Birnerova 6-3 6-1

AUSTRALIAN OPEN
Q1 Eva Birnerova d. Tatjana Malek (ALE) 7-5 6-2
Q2 Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) d. Eva Birnerova 2-6 6-2 6-3

$100,000 CALI
R1 Eva Birnerova d. Florencia Molinero (ARG) 2-6 6-4 6-2
R2 Eva Birnerova d. Arantxa Parra Santonja (ESP) 6-1 6-4
Q Kathrin Woerle (ALE) d. Eva Birnerova 7-5 6-2
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 06:05 PM   #310
country flag JOCHEBEL

BOGOTA
R1 Eva Birnerova d. Bianca Botto (PER) 6-1 0-1 ret.
R2 Lourdes Domínguez Lino (ESP) d. Eva Birnerova 6-2 6-2

Last edited by JOCHEBEL : Feb 19th, 2011 at 10:46 PM.
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 10:47 PM   #311
country flag JOCHEBEL

ACAPULCO
Q1 Eva Birnerova d. Carolina Betancourt (MEX) 6-2 6-1
Q2 Corinna Dentoni (ITA) d. Eva Birnerova 4-6 6-2 6-1

Last edited by JOCHEBEL : Feb 22nd, 2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 12:50 PM   #312
country flag JOCHEBEL

MONTERREY
Q1 Christina McHale (USA) d. Eva Birnerova 6-4 6-4
Old Mar 13th, 2011, 08:06 PM   #313
country flag JOCHEBEL

INDIAN WELLS
Q1 Vesna Manasieva (RUS) d. Eva Birnerova 6-4 4-6 7-5
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 10:56 PM   #314
country flag JOCHEBEL

$100,000 NASSAU
Q1 Bye
Q2 Piia Suomalainen (FIN) def. Eva Birnerova (CZE) 1-6 6-4 6-3

MIAMI
Q1 Eva Birnerova (CZE) def. Pauline Parmentier (FRA) 7-5 4-6 6-3
Q2 Shuai Zhang (CHN) def. Eva Birnerova (CZE) 6-2 2-6 6-4

CHARLESTON
Q1 Eva Birnerova (CZE) def. Mashona Washington (USA) 7-5 6-2
Q2 Eva Birnerova (CZE) def. Ekaterina Bychkova (RUS) 6-3 6-2
R1 Eva Birnerova (CZE) def. Melinda Czink (HUN) 7-5 2-6 6-2
R2 Julia Goerges (GER) def. Eva Birnerova (CZE) 1-6 7-5 2-0 ret.

Last edited by JOCHEBEL : Apr 11th, 2011 at 03:00 AM.
Old May 10th, 2011, 09:44 PM   #315
country flag JOCHEBEL

$100,000 JOHANNESBURG
R1 Valeria Savinikh (RUS) def. Eva Birnerova (CZE) 2-6 6-3 6-2

$25,000 CHIASSO
R1 Eva Birnerova (CZE) def. Lenka Jurikova (SVK) 6-3 2-6 7-5
R2 Sacha Jones (NZL) def. Eva Birnerova (CZE) w/o

$100,000 CAGNES-SUR-MER
R1 Anastasiya Yakimova (BLR) def. Eva Birnerova (CZE) 6-4 6-0