The Everlasting Eva Birnerova Thread - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 06:17 PM   #286
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of
Re: The Everlasting Eva Birnerova Thread

Eva is moving slowly to the best rounds Be Careful , local star can be beaten by Birnerova.

QF Eva Birnerova vs. Heather Watson (GBR) ....We'll see
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 03:16 PM   #287
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Shrewsbury

QF Birnerova def. Watson 6-4 1-6 6-1

Eva in SEMIS! I'm certain of this.
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 06:03 PM   #288
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

EVA!!! what a great win for her!

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 03:36 AM   #289
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Eva gets an Hon. Men. on the Czech Watch for getting to the final of Potwice, and getting to the semis of Mestre
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 01:28 PM   #290
country flag JOCHEBEL

Eva has reached Shrewsbury final finally

Defeat Vesna Manasieva 6-4 6-2. SO HAPPY FOR HER
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 07:10 PM   #291
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys!

Good results for Eva lately (yes i am lurking around here )
Good win against Watson indeed! hope she can win the title here now

Go Evi!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2010, 03:30 PM   #292
country flag JOCHEBEL

$75,OOO Shrewsbury

FINAL

Eva Birnerova def. Anne Kremer 7-6 3-6 6-0

ITS A DREAM , AFTER SO MUCH TIME, IM VERY HAPPY FOR EVA
Old Sep 25th, 2010, 09:46 PM   #293
country flag wally1

wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future

Eva! Great stuff
wally1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #294
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

well done eva!

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2010, 11:22 PM   #295
country flag tiptop

tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of

Haven't posted in this thread for years but still follow her results. Great to see her winning such a big tournament. Hope she can continue the rise in the rankings.
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 07:27 AM   #296
country flag wally1

wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future

What Eva said after the final:-

Eva Birnerova of the Czech Republic has taken the women's singles title at Shrewsbury after beating Anne Kremer of Luxembourg in three sets.

The 26 year old from Prague beat her 35 year old opponent 7-6(1), 3-6, 6-0 in two hours and three minutes at the Welti Tennis & Leisure Centre.

"I had a very nice week," said the No.8 seed afterwards, "It was my first time in Shrewsbury, I liked the Tennis Centre and I like playing in England."

"I'd lost to Anne on two previous occasions so I knew it was going to be a tough match, she played well but I'm happy with the result. I'll now have one week’s rest and then go to play a $100k event in Lebanon."

Birnerova had previously beaten Britain's Heather Watson in the quarter-final stages which she claimed was her "best match this week".
wally1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 07:38 PM   #297
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Eva! Proud to see you on winning ways again!!! Hopefully Eva will have some great results in Lebanon next week!!!

Old Sep 30th, 2010, 12:56 AM   #298
country flag JOCHEBEL

WTA RANKING : Eva Birnerova 155º I hope she move on until be into TOP 1OO
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 12:54 AM   #299
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Eva makes Hon. Men. on the CW
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 07:50 PM   #300
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOCHEBEL View Post
WTA RANKING : Eva Birnerova 155º I hope she move on until be into TOP 1OO
Nice

I'll hope with you Jochebel!

Hope Eva has a great tourney in Jounieh next week... I would say go for it Eva!