The Everlasting Eva Birnerova Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2005, 06:28 PM   #16
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Eva lost in quartes 3-6 0-6 to Melinda Czink
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2005, 09:09 PM   #17
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Eva i want her to enter the top 100 and a couple of titles very soon

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2005, 10:08 AM   #18
country flag CCCP1

CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future
Eva is so cool
CCCP1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2005, 04:44 PM   #19
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Eva plays Cuneo this week (challenger of 50 000 dollars) and she won 0/6 6/4 6/1 against Stellato Congrats but @ the 1st set!! Good luck Eva, let's take this title !! JEDEM!!
Kerber~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2005, 05:11 PM   #20
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
Eva plays Cuneo this week (challenger of 50 000 dollars) and she won 0/6 6/4 6/1 against Stellato Congrats but @ the 1st set!! Good luck Eva, let's take this title !! JEDEM!!
Eva what happened in the 1th set?, congrats anyway on your win...., It's about time ya take the title here

Old Jul 7th, 2005, 02:55 PM   #21
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
Eva what happened in the 1th set?, congrats anyway on your win...., It's about time ya take the title here
Exactly Eva defeated Knapp 6-3, 7-6(6) in the second round so she has to win 3 more matchs to take this title !!
Btw, since I saw her match against Vee at Wimbledon, I like her even more and i agree 100% with cory, Eve is so cool She seems to be very friendly SO I WANT HER TO BE IN THE TOP 100 BEFORE THE US OPEN, she was the number 1 in juniors, it's time she rises in pro too Jedem!!
Kerber~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 03:00 PM   #22
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, vs Venus, at the end she was very good and put pressure on Venus but she miss somes backhand and lose but if she woulf have hold, I think she could have win the set
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 07:27 PM   #23
country flag Mathijs

Absolutely Eve has to reach the top 100, before the USO, hope she can win those 3 matches and win the title!

C'mon Eve just take the title!!!!!

Pity i only saw handshaking of Eva's match at wimby only but i am definitely more fan of her since this year, am fan of Eva since last year, doublesmatch with Ivi on USO ag. Navratilova, did make me a much bigger fan then i was back then
She seems to be very nice indeed i really want her inside the top 100 this season, and i am damn sure she can!

Old Jul 26th, 2005, 05:49 PM   #24
country flag Mathijs

Eva is playing Budapest this week, she won in the first round ag. Antonella Serra Zanetti, with 6-4 and 6-1 and she'll play ag. Maria Sanchez-Lorenzo or Agnes Szavay in the 2nd round..

Eva plays with Andreea Vanc as well in double, they'll play a qualifying team first, possible 2nd round opponents are Navratilova/Pastikova who are seeded 2nd or Hradecka/Uhlirova

Let's go Eva hope you can go real far here!!

Old Jul 28th, 2005, 07:40 PM   #25
country flag Mathijs

Eva lost in the 2nd round of Budapest ag. Maria Sanchez Lorenzo with 6-2 4-6 6-2

But Eva has reached the SF in doubles with Andreea Vanc ag. Hradecka/Ulihrova with 6-2 2-6 6-2

Hope Eva can reach the final now

Old Aug 24th, 2005, 09:01 PM   #26
country flag Mathijs

Eva's ranked 111th this week, that means a direct entry into the USO which starts next week...

Eva has a very tough draw by drawing the no.9 seed Nadia Petrova in the first round, if Eva might win it (i highly doubt it, but i hope she can make the upset) a 2nd round matchup with Marissa Irvin or Aiko Nakamura possibly awaits...

Old Aug 29th, 2005, 07:01 PM   #27
country flag Mathijs

Well Eva lost in the 1th round to Nadia Petrova with 4-6 and 4-6 oh well i hope that Eva will play in doubles and she'll have a better tourney as in singles

Old Sep 1st, 2005, 03:03 PM   #28
country flag Mathijs

Eva played her 1th round in the doubles yesterday with Andreea Vanc, they won their first round ag. Dominguez-Lino and Llagostera-Vives with 2-6 6-3 6-4...

Their opponents in the 2nd round will be the no.2 seeds Kuznetsova/Molik

Well go get them Eva, i hope you can cause a major upset here

Old Oct 4th, 2005, 01:03 PM   #29
country flag Mathijs

Bump sorry for not updating so long

but Eva played qualies in Filderstadt this week, unfortunately Eva lost in the very first round with a bad score 1-6 and 1-6 to Sabine Klaschka, i read somewhere that it seemed to be that Eva was a little bit injured Hope you will be well soon Eva, you are being very missed by your fans

Old Oct 9th, 2005, 04:27 PM   #30
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, I just discovered this thread
Eva Birnerova is one of my fave players; even more when I watched her against Venus at Wimbledon
she plays qualies this week at the Kremlin Cup (I)

Q1 Eva Birnerova d. Ekaterina Bychkova 6-4 6-1
Q2 Eva Birnerova d. (3)Katarina Srebotnik 6-3 6-2
Q3 Eva Birnerova vs (6)Iveta Benesova

she plays doubles with Andreea Vanc

1 Eva Birnerova/Andreea Vanc vs Tina Krizan/Jennifer Russell

I think Eva can beat Iveta to qualify for the main draw
good luck, Eva