The Everlasting Eva Birnerova Thread - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2007, 02:12 PM   #196
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Everlasting Eva Birnerova Thread

Eva
She was supposed to play in Nantes but still hasn't returned.
Guess Eva really is struggling for motivation at the moment.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2008, 02:05 PM   #197
country flag tiptop

tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of

Anyone knows what's up with Eva? She hasn't played since September and there are no news on her website either. Is she still struggling with her motivation or is she injured (waiting for a protected ranking maybe)?
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 09:29 PM   #198
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

still no news.

Old Apr 11th, 2008, 12:31 AM   #199
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute

???
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 12:03 PM   #200
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

Eva's back!

Zwevegem (BEL) 25K 1st round:

Eva BIRNEROVA (CZE) d. (LL) Celine Ghesquire (FRA) 6-2 6-3

she'll play #1 seed Sandra Martinovic in next round.

good luck Eva!!!!

tazer.bennie.sharpie.<3
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 05:45 PM   #201
country flag Timmes

Timmes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, here is Evas newest update on her website. It will take some days to have it online... But when I saw that you reacted so fast to her first tournament 2008, I thought I should update you first She is doing much better and is in quite good physical shape. But of course it will need some matches for her to get used to compete again...
She is in Petange, Luxemburg now and told me to say Hi to everybody and say thanks for the support.

Greets, Tim

Hello Everybody,

I am really sorry that it took me so long to update my website. After a good start in 2007 I started to have problems with my wrist and finally had to stop playing after the US Open. It took me quite a long time to find the right treatment and I had to take a break for almost 9 month. Step by step it?s getting better and I am happy to be able to compete again. Obviously my ranking dropped a lot and I will have to start on smaller tournaments to fight my way back... But I am ready to take this challenge.

I want to thank everybody who supported me in this tough period. I also found this forum on the internet . (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...152665&page=14) To see that there are people caring about me and still believe in me made me really happy. Thanks for that.

Take care

Evi
Timmes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2008, 02:44 AM   #202
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that! It's great to see her back in action!

tazer.bennie.sharpie.<3
Old Jul 19th, 2008, 07:43 AM   #203
country flag slavicpower

slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of

Go Eva, hopefully she can win a few matches in Petangue
slavicpower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2008, 10:15 PM   #204
country flag wally1

wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future

Great news indeed to see Eva coming back.
wally1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2008, 10:56 PM   #205
country flag -sugi-

Welcome back and thanks for the news timmes!

Really nice to see Eva cares about us.

Old Jul 21st, 2008, 06:35 PM   #206
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

Good to hear Eva is back hoping to see her again but not in Stockholm this year I guess
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2008, 02:45 AM   #207
country flag tiptop

tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of

Indeed it's great to see Eva back.

After playing some Bundesliga matches early in the summer she competed in three challengers over the last few weeks. And though she "only" wraped up three wins in these challengers she seems to be definitely back (and hopefully healthy). She also lost against compatriot Ondraskova in the US Open qualifying but look at the lady in my ava. It has taken her nearly 18 months to be really back to where she belongs but she did it and so will Eva.
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 09:07 PM   #208
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Bump

Wow been long the i was here, Good to hear that Eva's back Thanks for the message Tim!, keep us updated!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 10:09 PM   #209
A new star is rising...

Eva won the doubles title at the 50K in Saint-Raphael this past week partnering with Hradecka!

Way to go Eva!

tazer.bennie.sharpie.<3
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 09:06 PM   #210
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote