The Everlasting Eva Birnerova Thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2007, 07:22 PM   #181
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Everlasting Eva Birnerova Thread

thanks for the pics

I watched a little of Eva's match recently at Antwerp. She lost 16 06 to Dushevina and was awful I left to watch Wickmayer I think

Hopefully she gets more consistent.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2007, 09:45 PM   #182
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Was the match on TV or did you make some with your own Cam Adam?

Hope so too Adam, what will be Eva's next tourney btw?

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 05:55 PM   #183
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

No, it was in qualifying. I didn't even bother to turn my camera on to take pictures

She just beat Greta Arn in 3 sets at Acapulco...

Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 09:37 PM   #184
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Eva lost to Melissa Torres-Sandoval in the 2nd (?, correct me if you want) in two sets 4-6 2-6

Really had a good feeling about Eva in Acapulco , but didnt came out at all

Old Mar 7th, 2007, 06:06 AM   #185
country flag -sugi-

Eva plays Lino in R1 of Pacific Life Open

Old Mar 8th, 2007, 06:02 AM   #186
country flag -sugi-

Lourdes Domínguez Lino (ESP) d. Eva Birnerova (CZE) 60 64

Old Mar 8th, 2007, 08:09 AM   #187
country flag Mathijs

Doesn't go too well with Eva, hope she can find her form again soon...

Old Mar 19th, 2007, 07:36 PM   #188
country flag -sugi-

Miami R1 vs Azarenka

Old Sep 8th, 2007, 04:56 PM   #189
country flag -sugi-

Evas year has been awful

Old Sep 9th, 2007, 01:50 PM   #190
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

A couple of Eva pics from Stockholm 31/7 she was waiting for her match against Emma Laine while MEC and Julia Görges were playing

penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 05:10 PM   #191
country flag -sugi-

thanks
really nice pics

Old Sep 12th, 2007, 07:27 PM   #192
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

Eva was jogging and warming up right behind us, I had dropped my waterbottle behind the stands and when she stopped there to do some stretching, I asked if she could give my bottle back, she smiled and said of course, I wished her good luck in the forthcoming match although her opponent Emma Laine is my countrywoman and favourite in that match
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 07:55 PM   #193
country flag -sugi-

thats nice eva is a really nice girl actually Were you impressed at all of her against Laine?

I just read her website and she is taking a break from tennis to get her motivation back She seems optimistic and said at the end: "When there are bad times, good times will follow"
Good luck Eva

Old Sep 12th, 2007, 10:44 PM   #194
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Eva, I hope that a bit of a break will give her some time to get her confidence and motivation back - She's had a rough year, so I think taking a little bit of time to relax and re-focus will be a good thing.

Saw her in Toronto last month and you could really see that she was just not feeling confident with her game right now. Got beat quickly by Olaru in qualies, made a lot of unforced errors. In doubles she showed more flashes of her potential, but in the key points she wasn't able to produce enough, and she just looked pretty frustrated by that. Real sweet girl though, the crowd definitely warmed up to her that day
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 07:50 PM   #195
country flag -sugi-

thanks for the mini report