Hana Sromova Cheering Thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2005, 05:22 AM   #16
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Hana won the $75K doubles title in Dubai with Gabby Navratilova!! Her biggest title in singles or doubles in her career

Keep it up Hana!

(Hana was forced to retire in her 1R match against Henya Nagyova at 64 55).
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2006, 10:39 AM   #17
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
After that match with Nagyova, Hana won her first Grand Slam Singles Match! 3-0 ret. over Morigami

Hana had the biggest day of her tennis career today, she faced Justine Henin-Hardenne infront of 15,000 people and did very well! She lost 7-6 6-1 but was playing very well until she rolled her anke at 1-1 in the second. Hana didnt retire though, and completed her first Grand Slam main draw match. Well done!!

Hana is playing with Emma Laine in the doubles.
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 11:45 PM   #18
country flag Hayato

Hana must still be injured, she hasn't played since that fall in Melbourne... But she's still in the top 100!
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 09:50 AM   #19
country flag Hayato

Hana lost to Maria Jose Martinez in Acapulco 6-1 6-1 last week

But it's okay, at least she is back from her ankle injury since the Aussie Open! It was her first match since and also her first match on clay since September last year.

Tomorrow Hana faces Emma Laine in Indian Wells First Round...her doubles partner in the AO! Come on Hana!!
Old Mar 10th, 2006, 07:39 AM   #20
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Hana lost to Emma 75 75, a very good fight. I dont really rate Hana as a player, but she has done so well to get to the top 100.
Old Mar 11th, 2006, 11:00 PM   #21
country flag Hayato

Hana likes to stick to ITF's...she's listed in a few ITF's in the up and coming weeks.

Good fight from Hana against Laine, she had an opportunity to serve out the second set but unfortunately was broken then lost a few more deuces.
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 07:40 PM   #22
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Why does Hana only play in ITF's? At the end of last year her was on the entry list for a 10k. But withdrew...I saw her against Justine at the AO, she was cool...if only she had a little bit more power she prob would have beaten JHH. She was very cool and calm on such a big stage. It was really sad when rolled her anke. JHH did not even care tho...bitch! Good luck for the season Hana!
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 07:43 PM   #23
country flag Mana

Hana does not seem to have many fans
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 11:41 AM   #24
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BaKeRsBiTcH~
Why does Hana only play in ITF's? At the end of last year her was on the entry list for a 10k. But withdrew...I saw her against Justine at the AO, she was cool...if only she had a little bit more power she prob would have beaten JHH. She was very cool and calm on such a big stage. It was really sad when rolled her anke. JHH did not even care tho...bitch! Good luck for the season Hana!
Because she feels more comfortable there, I guess. Yeah me too! I was very proud of her effort.

She lost 1R $50K Orange to #7 seed Eva Birnerova 61 64 yesterday, but won the 1R doubles with Katerina Bohmova 62 60!

Hana has some other fans but I guess the fact Hana barely plays Tier tournaments doesn't help her gain too many fans.

Did you know Hana retired from tennis to become a coach but returned and started winning ITF's? And she loves the game a lot.
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 08:42 AM   #25
country flag Mana

I remember that Hana aced JHH with a stunning slice serve dtm that was like 50km fast. It was greta
Old Mar 19th, 2006, 02:29 AM   #26
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BaKeRsBiTcH~
I remember that Hana aced JHH with a stunning slice serve dtm that was like 50km fast. It was greta
wtg Hana!
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 11:54 PM   #27
country flag Hayato

Today Hana posted a fantastic 16 61 63 win over Emmanuelle Gagliardi in Miami Qualifying!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 04:22 AM   #28
country flag Hayato

Hana lost in the final round qualies in Miami, 7-5 3-6 6-4 to Alyona Bondarenko
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 07:11 AM   #29
country flag Hayato

$25K Hammond:

2R: (1) SROMOVA def. Erakovic 63 75
1R: (1) SROMOVA def. Govortsova 16 60 61

Keep it up Hana!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 09:32 AM   #30
country flag Mana

Great win over Marina, Hana! Now win the title!!!