Kristina Barrois - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2005, 04:14 PM   #46
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Kristina was on Entry List for Deauville (50k) but she withdrew and decided to play Pruhonice(25k)

Do you if Kristina will play AO?
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2005, 04:16 PM   #47
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
She also withdrew from Poitiers(75k) and decided to play Opole(25k)

good luck for both weeks Kristina and make Top 200
Old Nov 9th, 2005, 05:28 PM   #48
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Benny---
Do you if Kristina will play AO?
if she makes the q for sure - i'm sure!
Old Nov 9th, 2005, 05:41 PM   #49
country flag Ballbasher

Ich denke wenn sie ihre Form behalten kann,gibt es realitische Chancen,dass sie sich qualifiziert
Und wenn sie sie Prunhonice und Opole gut spielt macht sie fast 100%ig die Qualifikation
Old Nov 11th, 2005, 01:19 PM   #50
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
interesting: there's a "male version" of BARROIS on the men's tour: german BENEDIKT DORSCH rocks on itf/satellite-level since he finished his university in the states this year. like BARROIS he's not the youngest anymore (*1981) but he climbs the rankings in a similar impressive way! this week he plays in nashville (75k) where he defeated GAMBILL in straight sets.
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 06:08 PM   #51
country flag pan

KRISTINA is in second round of 25k prohunice. RITA KUTI KIS had to retire with knee-injury at 1-4.
next opponent: YVONNE MEUSBURGER, seeded 2.
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 06:16 PM   #52
country flag pan

KRISTINA - MEUSBURGER 36 76 64
big win!
now against WOERLE
Old Nov 17th, 2005, 07:13 PM   #53
country flag dutchsf

dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light
wow well done Kristina, she has been one of the most interesting players on the itf-tour this year. Great player, could be top 100 next year i hope.
Good luck
dutchsf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 10:05 AM   #54
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Kristina won 36 62 64 against Kathrin Wörle

now in semis vs Lucie Hradecka
will be interesting to see as Kristina already beat Lucie twice at the beginning of the year
now both have improved a lot

Last edited by rrfnpump : Nov 18th, 2005 at 11:21 AM.
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 03:13 PM   #55
country flag Ballbasher

Kristina lost 6:3,5:7,4:6
Will she reach the Top 200 with these wins?
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 03:17 PM   #56
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Benny---
Kristina lost 6:3,5:7,4:6
Will she reach the Top 200 with these wins?
she will get about 15 points so that means she will get into the Top200
maybe on #199
will be very close, but I think she is in Top200 next week
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 10:19 PM   #57
country flag Ballbasher

good luck in Opole
Old Nov 21st, 2005, 05:10 PM   #58
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
she will get about 15 points so that means she will get into the Top200
maybe on #199
will be very close, but I think she is in Top200 next week
TBE has her as #201 for next weeks ranking
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2005, 05:15 PM   #59
country flag rrfnpump

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias
TBE has her as #201 for next weeks ranking
yes, I have seen it
I knew it would be close; Casey Dellacqua made too many points last week so Kristina is outside Top200
Old Nov 21st, 2005, 05:29 PM   #60
country flag Ballbasher

And she withdrew from Opole