[][][][][]Michaella Krajicek Cheering Thread[][][][][] - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2005, 10:36 AM   #1
country flag grmbl

grmbl has disabled reputation
[][][][][]Michaella Krajicek Cheering Thread[][][][][]

Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2005, 12:12 PM   #2
country flag jtammer

jtammer has much to be proud of jtammer has much to be proud of jtammer has much to be proud of jtammer has much to be proud of jtammer has much to be proud of jtammer has much to be proud of jtammer has much to be proud of jtammer has much to be proud of jtammer has much to be proud of jtammer has much to be proud of jtammer has much to be proud of
Go Misa! show everyone how good you are
jtammer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 03:35 PM   #3
country flag chantie

chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold
Go go Misa go!!!
Let's kick some butt!!!
chantie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 11:03 AM   #4
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Hope she gets a good draw!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 11:31 AM   #5
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold
Go Misa!

Sexy Girl AnnA KournikovA

Whatzup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 11:44 AM   #6
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Best of luck Misa
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 02:08 PM   #7
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Go Misa, hopefully u and Nicole V. will meet in the finals!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 02:31 PM   #8
country flag skeiji

skeiji will become famous soon enough skeiji will become famous soon enough skeiji will become famous soon enough skeiji will become famous soon enough skeiji will become famous soon enough skeiji will become famous soon enough skeiji will become famous soon enough skeiji will become famous soon enough skeiji will become famous soon enough skeiji will become famous soon enough skeiji will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Misa!GOGOGO!
skeiji is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 06:18 PM   #9
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of
Good luck Misa
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 04:43 PM   #10
country flag grmbl

grmbl has disabled reputation
Good luck Mies against Kelly McCain
Old Feb 14th, 2005, 12:05 PM   #11
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
haha maybe a rematch with Sucha in the 2nd r!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2005, 09:30 AM   #12
country flag Dementieva-fan

Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold
Go misa!!!

Dementieva-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2005, 11:26 AM   #13
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of
Go misa

Also good luck to: Jankovic, Henin, Ivanovic and the Dutch players

PSV Eindhoven
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2005, 04:53 PM   #14
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute
Misa wins 64 64 and recovers from a 30 in the first and 20 in the second. The top 100 is near
jj74 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2005, 05:01 PM   #15
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Misa