So, what's Bovina coaching situation right now? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2004, 06:33 AM   #1
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
So, what's Bovina coaching situation right now?

Is she still with Joe?

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2004, 09:12 PM   #2
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
I think so. These Russian girls are clueless on the tennis courts. They are unforced error machines! And they all need to get the best coaching possible. But it isn't happeneing for most of the Russina's.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 09:41 PM   #3
country flag - L i n a -

- L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about
As of the beginning of this year, she was still with Joe.

Haven't heard anything lately... but it's possible they broke up again, since Joe and Lena's family don't have the best relationship.

I've said it before... he needs to go. He's probably the one that wanted Lena to "get in better shape", since he always harps on her movement.
- L i n a - is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 03:10 AM   #4
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evanescence
As of the beginning of this year, she was still with Joe.

Haven't heard anything lately... but it's possible they broke up again, since Joe and Lena's family don't have the best relationship.

I've said it before... he needs to go. He's probably the one that wanted Lena to "get in better shape", since he always harps on her movement.
According to one of Russian boards, Joe was seen in Minsk talking to Marat Safin during the Belarus-Russia Fed Cup match. I can't come up with any explanations whatsoever what could he be doing there..

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 03:38 AM   #5
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute
I think she has a new FEMALE coach, she was with some female in Sydney and Melbourne. After all the matches Lena played, the lady would walk with her privately and talk to her about her matches.

Also she thanked her mother and im sure her new femae coach after her Mixed Aus Open win.
F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 04:14 AM   #6
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Did you take a picture of this new coach?
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 04:05 PM   #7
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad you finally showed up to this thread, Evanescence.

I think Lena needs a good woman coach and I hope she has one.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 10:37 PM   #8
the cat

I think Lena should return to the Bollettieri Tennis Academy for some hardcore training. She liked it there before. Why not go back?

Last edited by the cat : Feb 25th, 2004 at 04:14 PM.
Old Feb 24th, 2004, 05:37 AM   #9
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox
Did you take a picture of this new coach?
no sorry I didnt
F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2004, 03:17 AM   #10
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
That's okay. I probably wouldn't recognize who she is anyway.

Old Feb 29th, 2004, 10:46 PM   #11
country flag Nanouchka

Nanouchka is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe Elena should get Andrei Medvedv's mother as coach, she is a great coach.
Nanouchka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 10:50 PM   #12
country flag goldenlox

I'm still trying to figure out who the current coach is.
And what her injury is. And when Lena comes back.

Old Feb 29th, 2004, 10:51 PM   #13
country flag - L i n a -

- L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about
It doesn't matter if the coach has nothing to work with.
- L i n a - is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2004, 08:08 PM   #14
the cat

Nothing to work with? Come on EV girl! Whoever coaches Elena Bovina has 6'3" of hard hitting Russina to work with! And that's a great starting point!

Old Apr 28th, 2004, 02:53 PM   #15
country flag sPAWrty

sPAWrty is a glorious beacon of light sPAWrty is a glorious beacon of light sPAWrty is a glorious beacon of light sPAWrty is a glorious beacon of light sPAWrty is a glorious beacon of light sPAWrty is a glorious beacon of light sPAWrty is a glorious beacon of light sPAWrty is a glorious beacon of light sPAWrty is a glorious beacon of light sPAWrty is a glorious beacon of light sPAWrty is a glorious beacon of light
It seems like Elena started to work with sport psychologist Rudolph Zagaynov and they put ahead the aim for her to be the world #1.

See this russian article

Maybe he'll be able to grow her more consistent cause she need it badly