Bibiane Weijers - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 08:44 AM   #946
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bibiane Schoofs

Is she gonna go Schoofs-Weijers or just Weijers

Not that it matters. Happy for her

EDIT: She changed her name on her personal fb to Bibiane Weijers so I guess that answers my question

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 09:53 AM   #947
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bibiane Schoofs

I know that this isn't the place, but I thought I just had to mention my Dutch ordeal last night
I have tennis tournaments now so I had to sleep early but I was woken at approximately 4 AM by rowdy screams from my Mother and Sisters, only to find out that THE DUTCH WON!!!! Hopefully they win the Cup now

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 01:29 PM   #948
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bibiane Weijers

Thread renamed

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 02:18 PM   #949
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Weird seeing her name as Weijers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
What puzzles me is she's on the list for Aschaffenburg next week (3rd on the list using her SR).

Not much of a honeymoon....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Great for Bibi, wish her all the best The fact that she is on the EL for Aschaffenburg is odd though.
Enjoying her honeymoon in romantic Aschaffenburg
Today her 1st match as a married woman Against 17 yo WC Stolmar. Received a (Q)WC in 2012 and 2013 as well. Besides that no ITF results besides giving a W/O in Q 25k Budapest last month. Should be a nice and easy match for Bibi to start with.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 09:07 AM   #950
country flag MarkNL

First win as Bibi Weijers, 60 62 against Stolmar Easy win as expected

Old Jul 10th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #951
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Against Zander in R2. Only 2nd round that still needs to be played. Will the winner of that match have to play her QF as well tomorrow?

EDIT: they did start their 2nd round match, but will finish it tomorrow. Bibi lost the 1st 3-6, but is 3-1 up in the 2nd.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS

Last edited by Sasja : Jul 10th, 2014 at 07:40 PM.
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 07:41 PM   #952
country flag MarkNL

Yes, because of the rain delay she will have to play the QF as well.

According to my Resultina app she lost the first set 36 to Zander today and the match will be finished tomorrow. She is leading 31 in the 2nd.

Last edited by MarkNL : Jul 11th, 2014 at 09:04 AM.
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 09:22 AM   #953
country flag MarkNL

Lost 36 46, she went up 41 after they started but Zander played really aggressive and made like 1 UE after that and won 5 games in a row

Old Jul 11th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #954
country flag Sasja

Bibi

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 09:05 AM   #955
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bibiane Weijers (SR#230) has pre-entered the Q list in the USO. Gonna be close with that ranking.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 09:24 AM   #956
country flag MarkNL

I guess it's worth trying, last year the cut-off was like #252 or something so...

Old Jul 25th, 2014, 11:39 PM   #957
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Any one know why she's playing so little?
Brenda fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 12:18 AM   #958
country flag MarkNL

No clue, but it's not a good sign

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 01:20 AM   #959
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Bibiane Weijers (SR#230) has pre-entered the Q list in the USO. Gonna be close with that ranking.
Really? USO has more Qualifiers and the cut-ooff is normally around 240, last year it was lower than 250...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 10:02 AM   #960
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda fan View Post
Any one know why she's playing so little?
Yes...

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote