Bibiane Weijers - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 11:28 AM   #886
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bibiane Schoofs

Please get better

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 12:42 PM   #887
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

From her official Facebook-page:

Everything is going well.
My aim is to start in beginning of March with my first tournaments. Those will be $10.000.
Hopefully in april and may to use my protected ranking in 25.000 and 50.000 See you soon!

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 02:15 PM   #888
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Happy she gives us some information, we really were in the dark about what she was gonna do.

Glad she is returning, I guess she is gonna use her SR's for some 50ks in America so let's hope for a good comeback year for Bibi

Will she get in French Open Q with her SR?
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:38 PM   #889
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Some math: 128 MD of which 12 from Q's. Q draw is 96. In total 212 women play. There are also a couple of Q-tournament winners who usually have no or at least a very low ranking, so the cut-off for Q's would be around 210 when all ranked players participate.
That means she would be Alt #20.
So, most unlikely (I wouldn't risk an entry).

EDIT: there are 8 wildcards in Q-draw, including winners of pre Q-tournaments. Cut-off would be at 204 (Alt #26).

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:58 PM   #890
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
From her official Facebook-page:

Everything is going well.
My aim is to start in beginning of March with my first tournaments. Those will be $10.000.
Hopefully in april and may to use my protected ranking in 25.000 and 50.000 See you soon!
Thanks for the info

Nice to get an update. Good to have her play some tournaments in a couple of weeks. Hope she stays healthy.
Like the idea she starts with playing some 10k's before using her SR so hopefully she will have a couple of wins and a bit of rhythm so she has a better chance at those 25k's and 50k's.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #891
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Bibi is gonna leave next week to play Q for 10k Antalya in the week of the 17th of March

Good luck!
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 05:07 PM   #892
country flag MarkNL

After 12 months if not more of injury, Bibi is finally back on court! She is playing Q for 10k Antalya and she won her first match today 61 60 over Carlota Giannetta. I think this will be a good way to get some match rhythm going which she is obviously lacking. She needs 2 more wins to qualify, but I don't see her having any problems doing just that. Next week she is also playing here and in April she will play some challengers of 25k and 50k using her SR of around 220. Good luck!

Great to have her back
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 08:33 PM   #893
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
After 12 months if not more of injury, Bibi is finally back on court! She is playing Q for 10k Antalya and she won her first match today 61 60 over Carlota Giannetta. I think this will be a good way to get some match rhythm going which she is obviously lacking. She needs 2 more wins to qualify, but I don't see her having any problems doing just that. Next week she is also playing here and in April she will play some challengers of 25k and 50k using her SR of around 220. Good luck!

Great to have her back
In addition, she is also playing in Antalya the week of March 31st, currently 132 on the Alternate List. (prio 1).
Alternative for this week is Heraklion (alternate 89 / prio 2).

Old Mar 16th, 2014, 09:21 PM   #894
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

So nice to see her in a draw again
She's got a long way to go, but hopefully she finds her form and stays healthy and the results will surely come

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 05:48 AM   #895
country flag MarkNL

Won Q2 vs. Karagoz 61 62.
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #896
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Lost Q3, 4-6, 2-6

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #897
country flag MarkNL

She said on her twitter that she had a total off day

Quote:
You have Those days where everything goes wrong. This was one of them.. Lost last round 46 26. Shit happens... Next week we go again

Last edited by MarkNL : Mar 18th, 2014 at 07:45 PM.
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 06:49 AM   #898
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Lost Q3, 4-6, 2-6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
She said on her twitter that she had a total off day
It's difficult after being out with an injury for such a long time

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 10:38 AM   #899
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Won her first round Q in her second week in Antalya against Paulina Wulcan, 6-2, 6-2.

Withdrew for her third week Antalya as well as for Heraklion.

Old Mar 25th, 2014, 10:46 PM   #900
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Made MD in Antalya.

Won Q2 from Paalma 6-2, 6-0
Q3 from Kvatsabaia 6-0, 6-2

Now against Kalabina from Russia, seeded 2nd.