Fed Cup 2015 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2015, 10:21 AM   #1
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Fed Cup 2015

Our Girls are playing against Slovakia this weekend in the Omnidrome in Apeldoorn They play against Slovakia whom are playing without Cibulkova and Cepelova.

Remarkable detail: Paul Haarhuis has selected Rus to play the 2nd single over Richel.

Saturday:
13:00 Kiki Bertens vs. Anna Karolina Schmiedlova
followed by
Arantxa Rus vs. Magdalena Rybarikova

Sunday:
13:00 Kiki Bertens vs. Magdalena Rybarikova
followed by
Arantxa Rus vs. Anna Karolina Schmiedlova
followed by
Richel Hogenkamp/Michaella Krajicek vs. Magdalena Rybarikova/Anna Karolina Schmiedlova

I'd reckon Richel will be quite disappointed Haarhuis has not selected her for the singles matches, regarding her rise up the rankings and her good results in Australia. On the other hand, I get Haarhuis' choice for Arantxa, she is experienced in Fed Cup and plays well in Fed Cup and she plays well on clay. She has had mixed results though in the first weeks of 2015. And I honestly like to watch Arantxa a bit more than Richel, just fancy her game (if she plays well ) And it's been a while since I've seen her play.

All in all I think we have a shot at this meeting, I think a lot will depend on Kiki to win her singles matches. If she manages to get 2 wins, the odds are definitely in our favor.

Go TeamNL!

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Hibino - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - De Vroome - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2015, 11:46 AM   #2
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all
Re: Fed Cup 2015

Ikzelf had Richel ipv Aran opgesteld. Maar goed ik zie ze niet dagelijks .

H2H
Kiki Bertens vs. Anna Karolina Schmiedlova 1-0 (2014 WTA Hong Kong 62 76)
Arantxa Rus vs. Magdalena Rybarikova 0-2 (WTA-Miami 2009: 63 36 57, WTA-HERTOGENBOSCH 2013: 57 26)

Last edited by Borisz : Feb 6th, 2015 at 12:06 PM.
Borisz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2015, 03:05 PM   #3
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all

Kiki had not her day.
Aran played well.
1-1
Old Feb 7th, 2015, 03:08 PM   #4
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

Arantxa heeft haar match gewonnen tegen Rybarikova, dus toch de goede keuze gemaakt door Haarhuis

Stand na dag 1: 1-1
Lamb4Life is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2015, 11:59 AM   #5
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

NL up 2-1, Kiki beat Rybarikova 61 26 61

Arantxa up next against Schmiedlova, will be a tough match for Aran I think if Schmiedlova plays the way she did yesterday.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Hibino - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - De Vroome - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
Old Feb 8th, 2015, 12:29 PM   #6
country flag Borisz

Could be a good match
Old Feb 8th, 2015, 12:58 PM   #7
country flag MarkNL

Arantxa just won the first set 63 Really Impressed, she is playing so well! Serving like a GOAT and not letting Schmiedlova in the match with her heavy spin.

Old Feb 8th, 2015, 02:44 PM   #8
country flag Borisz

Mooie zege. Op naar WGI
Old Feb 8th, 2015, 02:45 PM   #9
country flag MarkNL

Old Feb 8th, 2015, 02:47 PM   #10
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

Geweldig
Lamb4Life is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2015, 02:57 PM   #11
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Aran winning 2 matches here
But she played really well and nice to see her smile with Haarhuis during the breaks.
Hope this weekend will help her in upcoming tournaments.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2015, 05:26 PM   #12
country flag Martao

Martao is just really nice Martao is just really nice Martao is just really nice Martao is just really nice Martao is just really nice Martao is just really nice Martao is just really nice Martao is just really nice Martao is just really nice Martao is just really nice Martao is just really nice

Wow! This is great for her. Ive said it before, and I believe Haarhuis now said it too: we should really get a commercial team for the ladies. It is clear that Arantxa can do so much more if she gets proper support and a nice group to travel with. Probably the other girls in the top 300 could profit a lot too.
Martao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2015, 08:09 PM   #13
country flag MarkNL

I agree, that would be really great! For now I hope Aran can get her ranking up so she gets more income which will allow her to take on a coach.

Old Feb 10th, 2015, 09:42 AM   #14
country flag Borisz

Next de Aussies thuis.
Old Feb 20th, 2015, 08:35 PM   #15
country flag Ricardinho

Ricardinho is an unknown quantity at this point

Good win for the Dutch ladies
Ricardinho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote