Mi-ra Jeon Cheering Thread - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2005, 04:24 AM   #796
Eric_tennis

Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light
Some good news from Mi-ra!

Mi-Ra left a message yesterday saying somewhat late 'New Year's greeting' to her fans and some stuffs about her.
She said she could start to hit some balls from yesterday finally from the injury. She also mentioned she was suffered from the bad flu during the last 2 weeks and had to go hospital for that.
Mi-ra said she gave up Aussie open but she will start playing tournaments at Toray cup in Japan. She said she had good feeling while hitting some balls yesterday so she would start her normal training from Monday.
Mi-Ra also mentioned her teammate YJ Cho had left for Australia yesterday.

Go, Mi-Ra!
Eric_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2005, 05:20 PM   #797
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
I thought since Mi-Ra will be starting off her 2005 season very soon, I should bump this thread up. Mi-Ra is in the Toray Pan Pacific qualifying draw, as the 8th seed. A tough first round match for her, unfortunately, because the qualifying draw looks worse than that of Pattaya, and it's a tier I. Anyway, I think she has a good chance of taking out Ryoko Fuda in the first round!
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 07:15 PM   #798
country flag balikeena

balikeena is a jewel in the rough balikeena is a jewel in the rough balikeena is a jewel in the rough balikeena is a jewel in the rough balikeena is a jewel in the rough balikeena is a jewel in the rough balikeena is a jewel in the rough balikeena is a jewel in the rough balikeena is a jewel in the rough balikeena is a jewel in the rough balikeena is a jewel in the rough
Asian Beauty

Check out Sania, the new Asian tennis sensation:
Here's a great collection of Sania's pictures:
http://www.indialens.com/sania.htm
http://geocities.com/saniamirz
balikeena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 04:51 AM   #799
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by balikeena
Check out Sania, the new Asian tennis sensation:
Here's a great collection of Sania's pictures:
http://geocities.com/saniamirz
This is Mi-Ra's thread...
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 08:39 PM   #800
country flag brunof

"BTW is Jeon French because she plays for Korea but she was speaking to herself in French not Korean"From Pointblanks report in Memphis. Does Mi-Ra speak french?
Old Feb 20th, 2005, 10:58 AM   #801
Eric_tennis

Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunof
"BTW is Jeon French because she plays for Korea but she was speaking to herself in French not Korean"From Pointblanks report in Memphis. Does Mi-Ra speak french?
I don't think so.
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 04:34 AM   #802
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
I saw Mi-Ra today, she was [racticing with Yoon-Jeong, Saori and Evelyn Fauth on a practice court...looked like she was miving and hitting really well! She's in the main draw so I hope she does well!! I will go watch her and report back!! She looked like she was having a lot of fun.
Old Feb 26th, 2005, 11:45 AM   #803
Eric_tennis

I feel sorry for her. Having YJ Cho as a team-mate is a big burden to Mi-ra. All their team scheduling is focused on Cho. Mi-ra needs a break.
She just keeps losing in the 1st round every week. She said clearly she had been ill and didn't practice much and lost confidence. Then why she had to go with Cho to stronger fields in US other than weaker fields in Asia and Australia?

Hope she finds her confidence back soon.
Old Feb 26th, 2005, 06:03 PM   #804
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
She looked like she was having a blast during and after their dubs upset win. They were laughing so hard...she looked up beat to me...Hopefully she'll get that win under her belt... I also feel like she needs to be stronger...
Old Feb 27th, 2005, 12:46 AM   #805
country flag brunof

Oh, I'm so sad. At least Jeon and Cho are in the SF. Will Mi-Ra travel alone in the future here? She and Yoon-Jeong get along right?
Old Feb 27th, 2005, 04:25 AM   #806
country flag pcrtennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunof
Oh, I'm so sad. At least Jeon and Cho are in the SF. Will Mi-Ra travel alone in the future here? She and Yoon-Jeong get along right?

They seem like very good friends
Old Apr 18th, 2005, 07:40 PM   #807
country flag brunof

Bump

I thought I would add these pics from the WTATOUR site.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f_05.jpg (32.2 KB, 18 views)
Old Apr 29th, 2005, 02:12 PM   #808
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Mi-Ra is 0-7 this year.
Let's not forget tho that she was injured at the beginning of the year so obviously she's struggling to get any momentum going.

She's entered in the following tourneys after Hamanako:
- $50K Gifu, JPN
- $50K Fukuoka, JPN
- $25K Changwon, KOR

She's loves playing on artificial grass, so I hope she can get her first win next week...

Anybody have direct news from her site?
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 06:11 PM   #809
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Mi-Ra withdrew from Changwon & the following $25K in Japan.

Does anybody know why?

Unless she plans to play RG qualies which is quite surprising since she didn't play last year even when her form was better.

At least she won a couple of matches this week. Hopefully more success in Fukuoka.
Old May 10th, 2005, 06:56 PM   #810
country flag Rising Sun

Mi-Ra's entered $25K Gunma, JPN on the week of 30 May.

I hope she's playing RG qualies, since she's not entered in any challengers for 2 weeks after Fukuoka.