Mi-ra Jeon Cheering Thread - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2004, 08:19 PM   #781
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
Gosh, Yoon-Jeong and Mi-Ra are beautiful! Why didnt I go to those Korean camps when I was little?
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2004, 10:00 AM   #782
Eric_tennis

Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light
Mi-ra had to play domestic tournament last week and she will play two challenger events in China.

It was Korea National Game, kind of national Olympic games with all kind of sports, and her team won the Gold medal.

Mi-Ra's team is consist of Mi-Ra Jeon, Yoon-Jeong Cho and Da-Jung Hong. Her team beat Hansol team(of Jin-Hee Kim and Kyung-Mi Chang, and supporter for two high school girls, So-Jung Kim and Ye-Ra Lee) in the semi-final. In the final, Mi-ra lost in her singles game to Mi-Ok Kim but she won the final doubles match with YJ Cho over Jin-Young Choi/ Mi-Ok Kim pair, so her team could win the Gold medal.
That's the only tournament Mi-Ra and YJ plays for her team in their homeland without any WTA ranking points.
I wish Mi-ra plays more WTA tour and ITF challengers for next year.

BTW, Ye-Ra Lee's team won the Gold medal in the high-school league in the same tournament. And Ye-Ra Lee is playing another domestic junior tournament this week, and she will play the final tomorrow for the singles championship.
Eric_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 07:45 PM   #783
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Thanks for the update!!!!
Old Oct 25th, 2004, 01:57 AM   #784
Eric_tennis

Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light
Mi-Ra left a message on her fan-page last Friday. She said she feel tight on her muscle due to recent weight training. She said she would leave for hometown for her younger sister's wedding ceremony on that night.
And she said she would leave for China on Sunday morning.
She also mentioned her fan's support and said hello to them and promised them to participate a fan meeting if the date can be arranged.

She also said that she would play in the Korea Tennis Championship (Oct. 30~ Nov. 7). So, she should finish her job before this weekend. (no more play for next week in Chinese challenger) Maybe there would be some pressure to play more in the domestic tournament.

Anyway,.... Go, Mi-ra!
Old Oct 25th, 2004, 02:02 AM   #785
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Good to hear she's doing weight training!!! Hope she plays well in china this week and moves her ranking up. Though I wish she would try to play Quebec City instead of domestic events...
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 03:04 AM   #786
country flag pcrtennis

Does Mi-Ra have a website? Someone should make one if she doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MI-RA!
Old Oct 28th, 2004, 08:39 PM   #787
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
Looks like Mi-Ra's training is playing off, as today she upset top seeded, Jie Zheng (#65) in two convincing sets, and enters the Quarterfinals to play Nakamura! Let's hope that Mi-Ra can keep playing great tennis!
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2004, 10:28 PM   #788
country flag Druidia

Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice
Awesome Mi-Ra! Question? If she plays in Korean Championship starting the 30th, how can she win this match against Aiko, does she not play tennis till Monday? Please win this one Mi-Ra!
Zi Yan, Irina Selyutina, Meilen Tu, Ai Sugiyama, Selima Sfar, and
Nirupama Sanjeev

Wishing you all the best
Druidia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 07:27 AM   #789
Eric_tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
Does Mi-Ra have a website? Someone should make one if she doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MI-RA!
Mi-ra had one before,.. maybe 2 or 3 years back. The name was miralove??.com or something, but the admin had to join military service that time and had closed for good.
Now Mi-ra has her fan page where she often visits and leaves messages, but it's not a website dedicated for Mi-ra,..it's a just small cyber space in an internaet portal site. And it's all written in Korean. So no website for international users.
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 07:34 AM   #790
Eric_tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druidia
Awesome Mi-Ra! Question? If she plays in Korean Championship starting the 30th, how can she win this match against Aiko, does she not play tennis till Monday? Please win this one Mi-Ra!
Her team has decided to make its players to enter the tournament so Mi-ra seems to have no other choice.
All of her team members including YJ Cho and APT player Hyung-Taik Lee will also join it.
During Oct. 30~31, there will be a qualifying rounds and the 32 or 48 Main draw matches will start from Monday or Tuesday, that is, Nov. 1 or Nov. 2. The tournament is saying they will give seeds according to domestic ranking so I have no idea which seeding Mi-Ra will have.
But I don't think Mi-ra should play the qualifying rounds, so there would be no problem for this week's Shenzhen challenger.
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 07:38 AM   #791
Eric_tennis

It's autumn and wedding season again.
It makes Mi-ra somewhat depressed. ( also to me. )

I found several pictures of Mi-ra taken recently. This is the picture taken in her friend's wedding ceremony.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mi-Ra 2.jpg (37.9 KB, 25 views)
Old Nov 5th, 2004, 08:34 PM   #792
country flag pcrtennis

What racquet does Mi-Ra use?? What Yonez model is it? She's used it for a long time and I don't see anyone else with it!!! Anyone know!?
Old Dec 6th, 2004, 01:32 AM   #793
Eric_tennis

Bump
Old Dec 30th, 2004, 07:42 AM   #794
Eric_tennis

Bad news.

Mi-ra left a message on her fan page and it says she injured her hip joint so she was going to cancel to go for New Zealand for a WTA event. She also mentioned that it's not likely she can play Aussie open qualies as well.

Mi-Ra said after the Hansol open where she won the WTA tour doubles title and she had been suffered from various injuries since then. She said she spend her time for rehab. She said she felt sorry to say this bad news just before the Christmas and seasons greeting.

Get well soon, Mi-Ra~~
Old Dec 30th, 2004, 08:35 AM   #795
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Get well soon Mi-ra. Thanks for the news.
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote