~Rennae Stubbs~ - Page 99 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2011, 12:13 PM   #1471
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Rennae Stubbs~

Excerpt from Mattek-Sands USA Today Blog:

Very few times have players gotten in each other's faces on the court in a match, but the doubles match between Rennae Stubbs/Casey Dellacqua and Liezel Huber/Lisa Raymond got a little heated, mostly due to the fact that Liezel and Rennae aren't the best of friends. In the middle of the match, Rennae told Leizel what she really thought of her, got a warning from the umpire and ended up getting fined $2,000. I personally get along with both players and think the whole thing is hilarious but what's even better is Rennae set up a locker room fund for other players who appreciated what she said to contribute to the fine. So to answer everyone's questions out there. Yes there is some drama behind the scenes on the women's tennis tour.

I wonder how much Rennae raised
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2011, 08:19 PM   #1472
country flag tenniscrazy84

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njay16 View Post

Excerpt from Mattek-Sands USA Today Blog:

Very few times have players gotten in each other's faces on the court in a match, but the doubles match between Rennae Stubbs/Casey Dellacqua and Liezel Huber/Lisa Raymond got a little heated, mostly due to the fact that Liezel and Rennae aren't the best of friends. In the middle of the match, Rennae told Leizel what she really thought of her, got a warning from the umpire and ended up getting fined $2,000. I personally get along with both players and think the whole thing is hilarious but what's even better is Rennae set up a locker room fund for other players who appreciated what she said to contribute to the fine. So to answer everyone's questions out there. Yes there is some drama behind the scenes on the women's tennis tour.

I wonder how much Rennae raised

No tengan miedo: la cosa se pone oscura, pero nunca deja de ser dulce.
tenniscrazy84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:31 AM   #1473
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

RG.2011.Mixed.QF.Gajdosova Bellucci.vs.Stubbs Melo
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:34 PM   #1474

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

They lost in 1st round at Wimbledon

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #1475

Mixed Doubles with Mello

Old Jun 25th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #1476

Bye Bye Wimbledon for Stubbsy

Old Jul 5th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #1477

Old Jul 5th, 2011, 11:22 PM   #1478

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 07:25 PM   #1479

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 02:56 PM   #1480

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #1481

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:46 AM   #1482

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:47 AM   #1483

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:47 AM   #1484

Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 04:52 PM   #1485