~Rennae Stubbs~ - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2011, 02:42 AM   #1441
country flag tenniscrazy84

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all
Re: ~Rennae Stubbs~

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbsy71 View Post
Rennae will play Rome and Paris and then who knows after that ............
Fantastic news

No tengan miedo: la cosa se pone oscura, pero nunca deja de ser dulce.
tenniscrazy84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #1442

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

Yessss!!!! They are in the semifinals....pretty awesome

Old May 5th, 2011, 01:56 PM   #1443

Dellacqua/Stubbs def Hsieh/Yan 4-6 7-6 11-9

Old May 5th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #1444
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbsy71 View Post
Rennae will play Rome and Paris and then who knows after that ............
Oh for goodness sakes, Rennae. If you're going to play a fairly full clay-court season, you may as well commit yourself to grass, then decide.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:07 PM   #1445
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

Win Madrid please!
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:11 AM   #1446
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Clearly shes still playing pretty much, but who cares so all aussie teaming gunning it
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:25 PM   #1447

They lost 1-6 6-4 2-10....still fantastic tournament

Old May 11th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #1448

Lost first round in Rome....

Old May 11th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #1449

Old May 19th, 2011, 02:01 AM   #1450
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

please play grass! and wimbledon!
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 09:23 PM   #1451

Stubbsy and Casey won their first match 6-4 6-0...great match!!!!

Old May 24th, 2011, 09:25 PM   #1452

Stubbsy is playing mix doubles with Melo

Old May 24th, 2011, 09:31 PM   #1453
country flag darkishgirl

darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniscrazy84 View Post
Stubbsy is playing mix doubles with Melo
Wooooo

<(o )___...___( o)>
...( ._> /....\ <_. )...
....`---'.......`---'....
darkishgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #1454

Old May 25th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #1455