~Rennae Stubbs~ - Page 96 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #1426
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Rennae Stubbs~

Lost 6-7(7) 2-6

They were down 5-3 in the first, and fought back to take the lead at 6-5 and serve for it but failed to serve it out. They saved a SP at 5-6 in the TB and had their own at 7-6 but couldn't convert. Hopefully she can pick up a win soon, I wonder if she'll play the clay season..
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2011, 04:39 PM   #1427
country flag tenniscrazy84

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

Happy Birthday Stubbsy!!!!!!!

No tengan miedo: la cosa se pone oscura, pero nunca deja de ser dulce.
tenniscrazy84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 06:51 PM   #1428
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation

Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 03:21 PM   #1429

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

Lisa talks about Stubbsy´s birthday in her blog

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
...Something else I was doing last week instead of writing my blog was helping my friend Rennae Stubbs celebrate her 40th birthday!! Yep, the big 4-0! A bunch of her friends got together, celebrated the day with a nice dinner in Miami and helped Rennae realize that she may be all grown up on paper but inside she is still a kid :-) Isn't 40 the new 30 anyway? Or are those of us who are approaching that age just trying to convince ourselves of that? Whatever the case, doesn't matter what the number is next to your name as long as you feel young at heart. Yeah, I don't really believe that either but it sounds good... right?

Old Apr 21st, 2011, 07:58 PM   #1430

Missing Stubbsy....

Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 06:23 PM   #1431

Old Apr 30th, 2011, 04:48 AM   #1432
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Mutua Madrid Open
Main Draw Doubles Doubles
R1: DELLACQUA, Casey (AUS)/STUBBS, Rennae (AUS) vs. HALEP, Simona (ROU)/HERCOG, Polona (SLO) [wc]
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 11:25 AM   #1433
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

go the aussies. excellent to see stubssy there helping casey in the doubles
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 10:36 AM   #1434
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

She's still got something!

Madrid WTA
Dellacqua / Stubbs def. Halep / Hercog 6/4 6/4
Old May 2nd, 2011, 11:30 AM   #1435
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Great win. Brings a smile to my face in what has been a very poor day!
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 01:41 PM   #1436

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
She's still got something!

Madrid WTA
Dellacqua / Stubbs def. Halep / Hercog 6/4 6/4

Old May 2nd, 2011, 01:50 PM   #1437

Next match against HUBER/Lisa R !!!!!

Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:27 PM   #1438

Dellacqua / Stubbs def Huber/Raymond 6-4 6-3

Old May 4th, 2011, 03:25 PM   #1439
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Great win by Casey and Stubbsy hopefully they can keep going!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2011, 11:05 PM   #1440
stubbsy71

stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold

Rennae will play Rome and Paris and then who knows after that ............