~Rennae Stubbs~ - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 05:44 AM   #1396
country flag shar1982

shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all
Re: ~Rennae Stubbs~

Watching possible the las match of Stubbsy! but who knows where she will continue!

Daniela Hantuchova Sam Stosur Jarmila Groth Alize Cornet Lisa Raymond Svetlana Kuznetsova Dominika Cibulkova Iveta Benesova Patty Schnyder Nadia Petrova Jelena Dokic Gisela Dulko Maria Kirilenko Vera Zvonareva Marion Bartoli Bethanie Mattek Sands Julia Goerges Andrea Petkovic Jelena Jankovic Kveta Peschke Katarina Srebotnik
Come On Lindsey Vonn!Crystal Bowls for You!
shar1982 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 07:22 AM   #1397
country flag shar1982

shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all

Tears in my eyes! Beautiful spoken! So long farewell! ;(

Daniela Hantuchova Sam Stosur Jarmila Groth Alize Cornet Lisa Raymond Svetlana Kuznetsova Dominika Cibulkova Iveta Benesova Patty Schnyder Nadia Petrova Jelena Dokic Gisela Dulko Maria Kirilenko Vera Zvonareva Marion Bartoli Bethanie Mattek Sands Julia Goerges Andrea Petkovic Jelena Jankovic Kveta Peschke Katarina Srebotnik
Come On Lindsey Vonn!Crystal Bowls for You!
shar1982 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 07:42 AM   #1398
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

So the girls just lost. Thanku rennae for ur skill and support of aus tennis))
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 07:54 AM   #1399
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

I like many will miss stubbsy heaps...

But looking forward to her continuing her commentary career!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #1400
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

Amazing career

2013 champion kirilenko-fan Ankara2013 FedCup champion team GB2013TT doubles champion Guangzhou,kirilenko-fan 2013 TT champion Marseille,France2013TTSaint-Gaudens doubles champion kirilenko-fan 2013 TT Caracas clay doubles champion with Kirilenko-fan2012 doubles championTT Albuquerque Simonsaystennis2012 TT Champion Zlin, CZE Clay / OutdoorsTT 2012 Doubles champions Poza Rica, Kirilenko-fan
Winner TT #20c|Brescia (ITA) 2011 Winner FITD doubles 2011 PorscheStuttgart Winner Fill-in-the-Draw 2011 doubles Torai Pacific TokyoTT 2011 Doubles champions ITF Johannesburg with Kirilenko-fan Winner Open GDF SUEZ Fill-in-the-Draw Paris Indoors 2011TT 2011 champions ITF Quanzhou, The Jackal TT Doubles Champions Saguenay (CAN) Kirilenko-fan

Last edited by mcb : Feb 6th, 2011 at 07:27 PM.
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 12:22 PM   #1401
country flag tenniscrazy84

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

No tengan miedo: la cosa se pone oscura, pero nunca deja de ser dulce.
tenniscrazy84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 12:23 PM   #1402

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

Old Feb 7th, 2011, 12:23 PM   #1403

Old Feb 10th, 2011, 10:03 AM   #1404
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Unbelievable player, career and person.

Pity her and Rodi couldnt get over the line, but what a way to go out - playing for your country.
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 03:49 PM   #1405

@rennaestubbs I haven't retired completely people!! I may still play some WTA events and team tennis. Was just my last Australian Open, Stay tuned!

Old Feb 16th, 2011, 05:23 PM   #1406

@rennaestubbs Having down time, evaluating life, haven't put the rackets down 4 good just yet, to reiterate, it was my last Australian Open! And Fed Cup!

Old Feb 17th, 2011, 06:20 PM   #1407
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Hehehe seems like she's addicted to the grind of the tour
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #1408
stubbsy71

stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold

She hasn't officially retired, she hasn't officially retired from the WTA ......... so don't be surprised to see her on the tour later in the year.
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 06:35 PM   #1409
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbsy71 View Post
She hasn't officially retired, she hasn't officially retired from the WTA ......... so don't be surprised to see her on the tour later in the year.
Would be awesome
Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #1410
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

please let it be Eastbourne or WImby
2013 champion kirilenko-fan Ankara2013 FedCup champion team GB2013TT doubles champion Guangzhou,kirilenko-fan 2013 TT champion Marseille,France2013TTSaint-Gaudens doubles champion kirilenko-fan 2013 TT Caracas clay doubles champion with Kirilenko-fan2012 doubles championTT Albuquerque Simonsaystennis2012 TT Champion Zlin, CZE Clay / OutdoorsTT 2012 Doubles champions Poza Rica, Kirilenko-fan
Winner TT #20c|Brescia (ITA) 2011 Winner FITD doubles 2011 PorscheStuttgart Winner Fill-in-the-Draw 2011 doubles Torai Pacific TokyoTT 2011 Doubles champions ITF Johannesburg with Kirilenko-fan Winner Open GDF SUEZ Fill-in-the-Draw Paris Indoors 2011TT 2011 champions ITF Quanzhou, The Jackal TT Doubles Champions Saguenay (CAN) Kirilenko-fan
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote