~Rennae Stubbs~ - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 16th, 2010, 12:15 PM   #1306
country flag tenniscrazy84

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all
Re: ~Rennae Stubbs~

No tengan miedo: la cosa se pone oscura, pero nunca deja de ser dulce.
tenniscrazy84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2010, 01:15 PM   #1307
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

trust her always having a good time with ppoussis
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 05:14 PM   #1308
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation

Hey, cool pic, thanks Vicky
Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 08:16 AM   #1309
country flag Drine

Old Nov 17th, 2010, 12:10 PM   #1310

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/tenni...ash-hits_N.htm

Old Nov 17th, 2010, 09:14 PM   #1311
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drine View Post
Rennae was a big part of Steffi's life in the 90's, around for many of her big matches. I remember Rennae coming back from England to lend support for Steffi during her epic Seles match at the FO in the 90's. Ive always wondered if they maintained the friendship. From this pic it looks like the have.
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 10:36 AM   #1312

http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/archives/8693 Look like a fun night

"..... The women’s doubles that followed was considerably livelier with players taking body shots left and right! Of course, none were intentional as Graf and Kournikova teamed up against Navratilova and Stubbs.

At one point, Graf perfectly aimed a forehand for Stubbs’ right shoulder which playfully knocked her down before Graf ran over smiling and helping her up. The next time it was Kournikova’s shot that accidentally hit Navratilova. Stubbs retaliated by chasing Kournikova around the court and bringing the crowd to their feet. What amazed me was that as small of stature as Kournikova is, she has a piercing forehand and splendid accuracy on her volleys. Navratilova and Stubbs walked away victorious giving Team Billie Jean King the win 5-3."

Old Nov 18th, 2010, 10:41 AM   #1313

Old Nov 18th, 2010, 06:48 PM   #1314
country flag Drine

Press conference with Stubbsy

Old Nov 19th, 2010, 09:19 AM   #1315
country flag Drine

Last tweets from Rennae regarding her next doubles partner Kills me not to know but I have no idea.....really no idea

No friends allowed to guess!
8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

But keep guessing!

Answer to come in a few days!

Doubles partner contest? Who does everyone think I am playing with?? Hint, I have never played with them before.
9 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 10:44 AM   #1316

........ Oh no I was really hoping for a Sam/Rennae....all Aussie team

Old Nov 19th, 2010, 11:29 AM   #1317
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

One of the Williams sisters please

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 11:32 AM   #1318
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Huber? Petrova?

I mean she has played with Cara, Lisa, Sam, Kveta, and then Dulko/Pennetta, King/Shvedova, Peschke/Srebotnik, MJMS/NLV are taken.

^Maybe, Venus said she loves Rennae and Lisa, Serena has said the same about Rennae.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 08:51 PM   #1319
stubbsy71

stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold

I know I know I know
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 09:50 PM   #1320
country flag Drine

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbsy71 View Post
I know I know I know
Tell us Tell us Tell us