~Rennae Stubbs~ - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2010, 05:44 PM   #181
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation
Re: ~Rennae Stubbs~

Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2010, 05:45 PM   #182
country flag Drine

Old Apr 25th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #183
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniscrazy84 View Post

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Je croire toujours en vous Amélie
Weemee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 08:38 PM   #184
country flag Drine

Old Apr 25th, 2010, 10:15 PM   #185
country flag tenniscrazy84

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

tenniscrazy84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #186

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

Old Apr 25th, 2010, 11:18 PM   #187
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
^ No, she meant that they wouldn't know who "Rodi" is because that is what the girls would've been shouting when cheering her on. Her Russian parents would probably never have heard the term "Rodi" before.
Yep probably your interpretation is better!

Last edited by louloubelle : Apr 25th, 2010 at 11:33 PM.
louloubelle is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 12:07 PM   #188

Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:03 PM   #189
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Something about Stubbsy, she is just so full of life. She is definitely someone who you think it would be fun to hang out with. She seems to love life as she always has a smile on her dial.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #190
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

She was fizzing and spitting chips when I saw her at Eastbourne! You're right though, she always gives everything she does 100%..flamin' galla!

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Je croire toujours en vous Amélie
Weemee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:13 PM   #191
country flag Drine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
Something about Stubbsy, she is just so full of life. She is definitely someone who you think it would be fun to hang out with. She seems to love life as she always has a smile on her dial.
Agreed. That's why I love Stubbsy, she's always smiling and joking with the others. She's just enjoying life
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:02 PM   #192

Stubbsy's blog part IV

Kharkiv,27 April 2010
Rennae Stubbs

Hi everyone,

It’s the morning after the victorious weekend. What a fantastic result for our Fed Cup team. The win was anchored by our world number 10 Sam Stosur and a terrific win by our rookie, Anastasia Rodionova. Now we are finally back into the World Group.

It’s been a long time coming and I have been around for it all, but we have finally achieved what we set out to do years ago, which was to get us back into the elite group for women's tennis.

I am proud of the way our team has stuck together over the past five years to achieve this goal. We have endured injuries, illnesses and retirements, but the one thing that has not changed throughout is our desire as a group to get back to where we belong.

I, along with Sam, Alicia, Dave Taylor and Nicole Bradtke have been the core of this group. and with the added efforts of our terrific staff, Dr Carolyn Broderick, Physio Melanie Omizzolo, media liaison Brooke Boger and our team manager Fiona Luscombe have seen it all. From our Bangkok trips, to Korea, Perth, Mildura and Switzerland, we’ve done it all.

And with the efforts of our rookie, Aussie Anastasia, and the team, winning the Fed Cup has become a reality.

I want to thank everyone on our team for making the journey a fun and at times nerve-racking occasion but, in the end, one that will always stay so vivid and memorable in our minds.

I hope we as a group and your support at home will continue and women's tennis in Australia will continue to grow. We have seen how this format brings out the best in us as individuals, but even more so as friends and teammates. Everyone on the team has pulled their weight and added to our success.

Australia Fed Cup champs in 2011? We will see ...

Thanks for the support back home everyone, all the best,

Stubbsy
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 09:11 AM   #193
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

i love you stubbsy! <3 <3 dont retire ever
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 04:12 PM   #194
country flag Drine

In Rome, Stubbsy's on the court, playing against Errani/Vinci
5-4*
Old May 4th, 2010, 04:25 PM   #195
country flag Drine