~Rennae Stubbs~ - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2005, 04:55 AM   #1
country flag Missing_Hingis

Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice
~Rennae Stubbs~

She will get back the number one ranking I'm sure.
Who is with me?.

Last edited by Missing_Hingis : Feb 8th, 2005 at 06:07 AM.
Missing_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2005, 05:55 AM   #2
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
hopefully when lisa gets better they will take over the tour and become the number 1 team again
btw her name is spelt rennae

Sophie Ferguson ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Jessica Moore ~ Christina Wheeler ~ Monique Adamczak ~
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 06:07 AM   #3
country flag Missing_Hingis

Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice
Right, sorry.
Missing_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2005, 06:48 PM   #4
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
i rennae...she looks so pretty all dressed up in 2 pics on getty images...check them out!

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 12:24 AM   #5
country flag Tennis_Passion

Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts
Congrats on winning your 50th title....
Tennis_Passion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 08:12 AM   #6
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Yay Renae

plz stick with Cara!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 08:48 PM   #7
Postcard

Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold
Stubbsy Comes Out

Way to go, Rennae!

PS Stubbsy, there actually is a national Coming Out Day - 11 October!

http://www.theage.com.au/news/tennis...387626879.html

Stubbs travels with her girlfriend of two years, a former US professional softballer, having shared a long-term relationship with her former doubles partner, Lisa Raymond.

It has only been relatively recently that Stubbs has fully embraced her sexuality, and she hopes that by speaking openly, it will help teenagers who might be grappling with gay issues.

"I always say to my friends, 'Wouldn't it be great if everybody who was gay said they were? If we said: February 21, or whatever, this is the coming out day. So, if you are, you have to come out to everybody you know'. It would be phenomenal.

"And it would be nice if everybody could just accept that it's not a choice, this is who you are. You would never, ever choose this, choose to be gay. It's such a difficult thing to deal with and coming out to people and talking about it, and coming out to your family.

"But I don't hide who I am any more. Everyone in the tennis world pretty much knows who's gay and who's not; the only reason I would like it spoken about publicly more is that I wish everybody would realise that, 'See all those people you admire? Out of 10 of them, four are gay, and I just want you to know that your child can still idolise them'."

Stubbs was 25, which is "old, in the terms of", as she puts it, when she had her first lesbian encounter, but she had long wondered, and thought "maybe". Still, it was not until more than five years later that she felt comfortable enough to be open about her lifestyle.

"I was like, 'I have to get over this, this is not a phase, this is not something to be embarrassed about, this is who I am and I'm not going to deny who I am', and I think this is the point you get to in your life.

"I'd just like to be a little bit more open about it now because I want some 16-year-old girl out there to think, 'It's OK'. All it is is somebody loving somebody."
Postcard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 10:45 PM   #8
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Rennae has her critics but her heart is in the right place. Good on her. Not sure if she has the profile in Australia to make big change but if her coming out helps someone then thats great.

Hope Lisa is OK with the article
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 09:00 AM   #9
country flag tennis nut

tennis nut is just really nice tennis nut is just really nice tennis nut is just really nice tennis nut is just really nice tennis nut is just really nice tennis nut is just really nice tennis nut is just really nice tennis nut is just really nice tennis nut is just really nice tennis nut is just really nice tennis nut is just really nice
they dont appear to be friends anymore so i doubt Lisa would be ok with this latest stupid move from rennae
tennis nut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 09:35 AM   #10
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis nut
they dont appear to be friends anymore so i doubt Lisa would be ok with this latest stupid move from rennae
no lisa in now friends with sam!
|
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 09:35 AM   #11
country flag ozfan44

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle
Rennae has her critics but her heart is in the right place. Good on her. Not sure if she has the profile in Australia to make big change but if her coming out helps someone then thats great.

Hope Lisa is OK with the article
Agreed
|
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 03:11 PM   #12
stubbsy71

stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold
Rennae did not "out" Lisa, but the reporter who wrote the Bulletin article did. Lisa knew the reporter was going to say Rennae and Lisa had been together and she did not ask the reporter not to include her name. She read it, and was ok with it. So I just want people to stop pointing the finger at Rennae.
stubbsy71 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 03:17 PM   #13
stubbsy71

stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold
Here's that article, written over 6 months ago, Lisa really doesn't have the right to complain

ITS ALL HERE!! Bulletin - Wimbledon
stubbsy71 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 09:23 AM   #14
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbsy71
Rennae did not "out" Lisa, but the reporter who wrote the Bulletin article did. Lisa knew the reporter was going to say Rennae and Lisa had been together and she did not ask the reporter not to include her name. She read it, and was ok with it. So I just want people to stop pointing the finger at Rennae.
What a great article!! I remember her match against Donna Faber in 90 when she qualified at Wimbledon. It was so close, 7-5 in the 3rd.

Don't think Rennae is that type to out someone anyway, she's says whats on her mind yes, but it's never personal or vindictive. She always has a reason for speaking out.
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:22 PM   #15
stubbsy71

Congrats to Rennae and Corina on winning Sydney 2006