Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2008, 04:10 PM   #1036
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Final: Srebotnik/Sugiyama def. Gallovits/Govortsova 6-2 6-2
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2008, 04:18 PM   #1037
country flag cocco80

cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute

That's great!!!
Congrats girls.
cocco80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 04:18 PM   #1038
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 04:26 PM   #1039
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute

An amazing victory
Only one hard match en route to the title, simply amazing!!!

Both their first Charleston title Their third Tier I title together, their third overall, second title in a row 9 match win streak

Keep it up girls!!! When is their next tournament? Rome?
I think they'll do very well on clay, it seems to be a favorable surface to them. (Last year they didn't do well in Berlin and Rome, but they were just starting out) I think this year they should maximize time on the clay, I think it'll be their best surface

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 01:09 AM   #1040
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully they can do VERY well on clay

good win , Katai , great tournament
you can be proud of your last two tournaments , definitely at the top
let's win the next Slam now

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 03:12 AM   #1041
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute

Let's win the Slam, yes
Kata said in the interview (can be found on wtatour.com) that she and Ai are really happy, and definitely want to win a Slam now. They say it clicks better on the big points. Maybe they're getting less nervous, that was always a big down for them.
Maybe if they do well in their next event they'll be sky-high confidence for Paris They need to do well in Paris if they have any chance of getting to the top!!

I can't wait for them to play again

Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 01:20 PM   #1042
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait to see them with the FO trophy so it'd better be this year
(I'm not asking too much (am I ? ) , I'd really like Kata to win a doubles Slam, and if it can be my favorite Slam, in my country , on clay ... would just be huge ! )

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Apr 21st, 2008, 01:33 PM   #1043
country flag AJZ.

Then let's hope for that to happen.
I calculated that if they won Rome and the FO, they'd likely get to number one. Not too much to ask, is it?

Anyways, no real pressure. They just have to go out there and have fun and the success will come Let's just hope they don't get a shit draw like in Australia In my opinion, were it not for the Sisters, they would've gone really far there..

Old Apr 21st, 2008, 01:40 PM   #1044
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

Any slam win would be fantastic, but as Kata has already won twice in the mixed at RG, I would really, really love for her to win at Wimbledon! (I don't think anyone from Slovenia has ever won a title at Wimby?)
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 03:49 PM   #1045
country flag *Jool*

Both would be better lol

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Apr 21st, 2008, 04:37 PM   #1046
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
Both would be better lol

Haha! Too true!
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 04:42 PM   #1047
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

shes been announced as a player for the 2008 Nordic Light Open in Stockholm, Sweden. Where she won both the singles and doubles titles in 2005.

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 04:46 PM   #1048
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

Beating Nastya in the final then

Hope she can have the same success in 2005 this year
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 07:17 PM   #1049
country flag *Jool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demska View Post
Beating Nastya in the final then

Hope she can have the same success in 2005 this year
her best win in a final (Nastya )

When is Stockholm ? approximately same dates as Portoroz / Olympics?

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Apr 21st, 2008, 09:04 PM   #1050
Demska
Miss Resilient

Stockholm is the week beginning July 28, 2 weeks before the Olympics and one week after Portoroz