Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2007, 06:55 AM   #766
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

In some newspapers I found an article about Tina Pisnik who had a very successful neck surgery in Los Angeles. Since the surgery she is feeling great, she is playing tennis on relative high level and she would like to make a comeback on WTA tour. Is there anyone who know something more about her possible comeback?
It would be great to see her playing again
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2007, 06:28 PM   #767
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

That would be great! I don't know nothing about the comeback, but i wish her all the best!
She was raising money for her operation, nobody would help her (damn innsurance companys!)
She had the operation in USA!
GOOD LUCK to Tina...

and of course KATA and Ai! Hope they're enjoying some time off!
mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2007, 08:36 PM   #768
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Here are the links of highlights of the doubles final of Madrid. That was such a good match! Congrats to all four players!

Part1 (presentation): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDY7yUlunNs
Part2 (first set): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OYG66Ivb0A
Part3 (second set): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG9JvFMhn1k
Part4 (Match Tie Break + ceremony): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndAztys6Dk0

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #769
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
yes, it will be on hardcourts from 21.7-27.7
Yeah, they were all set on making it on clay, it was even on the schedule as a clay tournament, but they changed their mind based on the success of this year's tourney. At the trophy presentation after the final, the head of the organizing committee already hinted that they might reconsider and stay on hard. I for one am very happy with that decision.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 05:31 AM   #770
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Kata announced that she wont play olympic games, because she have no chances to win a medal. She will play tournaments in USA to prepare for US open.
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 05:33 AM   #771
country flag Boreas

And she said that she has a boyfriend. I dont know if I believe her
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 07:32 AM   #772
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

weird , but good to hear from her
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 08:04 AM   #773
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kata announced that she wont play olympic games, because she have no chances to win a medal. She will play tournaments in USA to prepare for US open.
So much for the "Participating is more important than winning"... I think it's disappointing that she decided to skip such an unique and important event, where she'd not only represent herself, but her nation.
She said she'd lose a month worth of tournaments and she can't afford that.
Quote:
And she said that she has a boyfriend. I dont know if I believe her
Yes, I was a bit shocked with that too, I mean with all the rumours in the past.
But if it's true, good for her. Hopefully it has a positive effect on her, esp. mentally.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 08:31 AM   #774
country flag Boreas

Obviously she is hiding him quite well.

But I think it`s a very brave decision not to play Olympic tournament. There are many players who would kill for playing there, and many of them will play in 2008 just because of Olympics. She was talking about Olympics like it would be nothing.

Somehow I was expecting that. She didnt even tried to play doubles with Klepac, and they were training together before some tournaments. Klepac need to play doubles with Likhovtseva in Portoroz. Kata and Andreja would be good doubles team and could make some damage in Beijing.
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 05:37 PM   #775
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, 3 shocking news

Pisnik returning???! I didn't think she wanted to return that much It'd be interesting to see her results though...

Srebotnik not playing Olympics

Srebotnik having a boyfriend The smallest surprise if it's true though...
Keaka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 07:05 AM   #776
country flag Boreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by i.Like.Tennis View Post
Wow, 3 shocking news

Pisnik returning???! I didn't think she wanted to return that much It'd be interesting to see her results though...

Srebotnik not playing Olympics

Srebotnik having a boyfriend The smallest surprise if it's true though...
Article about Tina Pisnik was in Večer. Her Comeback is VERY unofficial and doubtful. But it would be nice to see her comeback at 50k in Maribor
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 09:23 AM   #777
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

a thread about Kata skipping Olympics in General Messages
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=325995
tthx to I Like Tennis
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 03:33 PM   #778
Myggen

Myggen has disabled reputation

Is she going to play a full singles schedule this year or is she going to put more emphazise on her doubles career?
Myggen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 05:28 PM   #779
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Going to play a full schedule offcourse
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 05:30 PM   #780
country flag Keaka

Quote:
Article about Tina Pisnik was in Večer. Her Comeback is VERY unofficial and doubtful. But it would be nice to see her comeback at 50k in Maribor
But she DID have the operation for sure or what? Even that surprises me.

Yeah, maybe she'll return at 50k, it would be cool to see...

Why don't I just write in slovene?