Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2005, 05:14 PM   #31
country flag TennisPlayingFox

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute
nice win in doubles Kata! Great job!
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
TennisPlayingFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2005, 08:16 AM   #32
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Kata is #29 in the world, her highest ever ranking
This year she gained 58 places
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2005, 12:39 PM   #33
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Kata finished the year in 28th place...
She took two weeks off after Hasselt and is going to start preparing for the next season next week.
Good luck in 2006 Kata.
Old Nov 8th, 2005, 08:33 PM   #34
country flag roooobert

roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of
Great year for Kata... Saw her in Stockholm, great person, great tennis player!!

Good luck in 2006!!!!!

SOFIA AND ALL THE OTHER SWEDES * Katarina Srebotnik * Pavlina Nola * Rita Kuti-Kis * Capriati & Seles to comeback * williams to destroy henin and momo
roooobert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2005, 09:03 PM   #35
country flag BUBI
chaky yo booty

BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute
I like her. The way she beat Mauresmo was beautiful
BUBI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 07:51 PM   #36
country flag SloKid

Kata starts the year at #27, her highest ranking ever. She starts her season in Auckland, where she is the defending champ.
Gremo Kata uspešno v 2006
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 03:30 PM   #37
country flag SloKid

Kata is through to the 2nd round by beating Eleni Daniilidou 7-5 4-6 6-3.
She starts the defense of her doubles title with Shinobu today against her former doubles partner and coach Tina Krizan, who is playing with Jennifer Russell of the USA.
Gremo Kata
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 03:49 PM   #38
country flag TennisPlayingFox

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Kata!
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
TennisPlayingFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2006, 10:48 PM   #39
country flag roooobert

roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of
Go Kata from Robert and Sebastian!!! Come back to Stockholm this summer and we will be there to cheer for you again!!

Go Kata!!

SOFIA AND ALL THE OTHER SWEDES * Katarina Srebotnik * Pavlina Nola * Rita Kuti-Kis * Capriati & Seles to comeback * williams to destroy henin and momo
roooobert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 12:47 PM   #40
country flag SloKid

Kata starts the AO against Foretz...Gremo Kata!!!
In doubles she teamed up with Shino again, they face Razzano/Chladkova in the 1st round...
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 08:49 PM   #41
country flag John A Roark

John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute
*bump*
New fan--well, not really, but I am just now acknowledging it. Cute kid and great spirit/fight in her.
She made it to the second round--too bad she ran into such a buzzsaw when she got there.
Let's hope she gets higher than #28 this year--
Go, Katie, go!
John A Roark is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 08:53 PM   #42
country flag SloKid

New fans or people that are just now acknowledging it are always welcome.

And her highest ever ranking was 27th at the start of this season, she's now 35th, but should be back in the top 30 after the AO.

And she's still going strong in the doubles and kicks off her mixed doubles campaign today...
Here's her AO cheering thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=212767
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 08:59 PM   #43
country flag John A Roark

John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, Slo--I always said you were kind of a 'kookie' fan...
John A Roark is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 10:09 PM   #44
country flag Grand Phantasm

Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute
I always forget about Kata's thread!! It's so hidden away always. Anyway good luck Katarina this year hope u can break into the top 20 this year. That would be brilliant!
Grand Phantasm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 05:13 PM   #45
country flag SloKid

What a win against Liezl and Francesca today
Great fighting by the girls to come back in that manner in both 1st and the 3rd set
Good luck with Nenad in the mixed tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by John A Roark
Thanks, Slo--I always said you were kind of a 'kookie' fan...
Yup that's me