Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 266 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #3976
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

well they'd better win the YEC then cause ending the year number 1 with those Slam results.... meh... oh, would be cool obviously 6 doesn't reflect her ranking IMO

BTW I think Petrova withdrew from Tokyo ... hopefully Kata can find a good partner and rack up some points there..

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #3977
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
hopefully Kata can find a good partner and rack up some points there..
Stosur?
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #3978
country flag csillag

csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about

Any news yet on who Kata is playing with in Tokyo? Maybe Jankovic again since Lucic-Baroni isn't playing in singles there?
csillag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 02:52 PM   #3979
country flag csillag

csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about

Welp, the doubles draw is out and she's teaming up with JJ again indeed. They play Kops-Jones/Spears in the 1st round.
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #3980
country flag csillag

Tomorrow's match against Chan/Huber is on court 1 and will be televised.
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #3981
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully beating one of my fave duo was enough for Chan/Huber (KDK/APS )

Beat them, Kata/JJ !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #3982
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

That was ignominious...
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #3983
country flag *Jool*

JJ probably had zero intention to win this match so that she could fly sooner to Beijing....?

any clue who Kata will team up with there? Jelena again?

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #3984
country flag *Jool*

it's JJ indeed
the draw :

Groenefeld/Peschke -Lisicki/ Medina Garrigues
Hantuchova/Raymond - Kudryavtseva/Rodionova
Husarova/Kalashnikova - Dushevina/Parra Santonja
Jankovic/Srebotnik - BYE

they could make the SF from this draw , good luck , ladies

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 05:43 AM   #3985
country flag vanoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
Jankovic/Srebotnik - BYE
Did you mean bye-bye?
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 06:32 AM   #3986
country flag *Jool*

yes Vera D and Arantxa are on fire, they're in SF now
Kata

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 07:51 PM   #3987
country flag vanoss

Right, and with Barty/Dellacqua out of it, the YEC berth should be in the bag, no?

Last edited by vanoss : Oct 3rd, 2013 at 07:52 PM. Reason: error
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #3988
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

Yes - Kata/Nadia confirmed for Istanbul:-)
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #3989
country flag *Jool*

Nadia won twice there in as many participations.. good sign?

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #3990
country flag katafan

katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light

Yay! Great news congrats Kata