Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 264 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #3946
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Kata is in the second round (QF) of New Haven with Medina Garrigues. If I'm not mistaken, she has now collected 7,105 points this year, more than Errani and Vinci (or any other player). (That's 5,660 with Petrova, 1,100 with Jankovic, 225 with Chan, 120 with Medina.)
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #3947
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing, Kata
I'm glad she partners Anabel in NH

Hopefully Petrova is well recovered when she's back and they can keep having solid results

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #3948
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

WTA has an interview with Kata on her milestone win:

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...rina-srebotnik

Somehow they think the 1R win in New Haven was #500. Who wants to go back and count?
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #3949
country flag vanoss

I checked the WTA stats page and this is what I came up with (not counting New Haven 2013):
1998-11, 1999-23, 2000-31, 2001-30, 2002-23, 2003-23, 2004-21, 2005-38, 2006-45, 2007-45, 2008-34, 2009-8, 2010-41, 2011-54, 2012-33, 2013-45. That's a total of 505. What am I missing?
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:52 PM   #3950
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

AMG/Kata d Hradecka/Zakopalova 75 62 very good win keep going, girls!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #3951
country flag *Jool*

46 75 10-1 ( ) in SF of New Haven against Huber/Llagostera awesome result

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #3952
country flag katafan

katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light

Great win! You can do this girls!
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #3953
country flag vanoss

It looks like a poor match for Kata and Anabel, but they just saved two matchpoints to come back to 6-3 *5-4.
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #3954
country flag vanoss

They capitulate on the 5th matchpoint losing the New Haven final 6-3 6-4. Kata is 0-2 in finals with Anabel, but 4-4 overall this year.
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #3955
country flag *Jool*

Well ..they don't play together often, and reach finals almost everytime (1 SF, 2 RUs) pretty good I'd say Mirza/Zheng are a very solid team , so it's still a good week with win number 500 and another final
good luck at the US Open with Petrova (hopefully ! ) back

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #3956
country flag vanoss

Quote:
good luck at the US Open with Petrova (hopefully ! ) back
I saw pictures of Petrova practicing at the US Open grounds on her Facebook, so should be OK.

What is lacking from Kata's season is a good GS result. Other than that it's been great, with a .78 winning percentage, close to her top year of 2011.
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #3957
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

Kata & Anabel playing table tennis with fans at New Haven Open: http://youtu.be/B_-CtxmsFBc

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #3958
country flag *Jool*

^^

hopefully they have a nice draw to pick up rhythm and Nadia's injury doesn't bother her
I hope they live up to their seeding , and maybe even more ?..

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #3959
country flag *Jool*

Kata and Nads play their first match today vs Svitolina/Voracova.

In mixed Kata will be seeded 2 with Nenad Zimonjic but they drew the worst possible opponents in R1 (Black/Qureshi )

Good luck Kata !

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #3960
country flag vanoss

Tough draw in the mixed...