Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 262 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 03:31 PM   #3916
country flag katafan

katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Lol, true. Martina does seem to like her pretty girl types! Our Kata is beautiful too in a less barbie-ish way
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 08:28 AM   #3917
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
would be cool but it probably won't happen. I feel Hingis's ego needs more 'marketable' players .. (Kirilenkos , Hantuchovas, Kournikova's...)
Davenport?
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 10:11 AM   #3918
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
I didnt say beauty queens I said marketable

Kata has nothing to envy to these girls though, it's Hingis's loss if they dont partner

Kata and Jelena beat Mirza and Pennetta in straigth sets , that's a grat result

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 03:48 PM   #3919
country flag katafan

katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light

I know Jool, I just took the opportunity to praise Kata

Great result
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 05:48 PM   #3920
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

katafan
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 10:06 AM   #3921
country flag katafan

Jool!
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #3922
country flag katafan

Toronto R2: Jankovic/Srebotnik d. (6) Huber/Llagostera Vives 64 61
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #3923
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

They won QF match against Kops-Jones/Spears 6-2, 6-4!
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #3924
country flag *Jool*

Amazing win(s), girls ! Congrats !
Good luck in SF!

Btw , Petrova withdrew from Cincy, hopefully Kata and JJ will team again there

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #3925
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Yes, more points to defend in Cincinnati, but already doing a good job at it this week. Kata is zooming in on her 500th women's doubles win at the WTA level (at 496 now).
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #3926
country flag *Jool*

Kata and Jelena reach the final

75 63 over the Canadian WC duo Dabrowski/Fichman

Final vs ALG/Kveta
God luck !!
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #3927
country flag katafan

Come on Kata/Jelena!
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #3928
country flag *Jool*

Amazing !
Kata and Jelena won 57 62 10-6 against Groenefeld/Peschke !
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #3929
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Great win!

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #3930
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

Super win for Kata and JJ!
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote