Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 260 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:05 PM   #3886
country flag katafan

katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

I agree, Kata and Nenad aren't the force they once were, but maybe, just maybe if we send good vibes of hope...
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:55 PM   #3887
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Haha we can still try ! I strangely trust them more on clay than on grass , but its been a while they didnt go allthe way at RG either

Go go Kata go ! go go Nenad go !

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:23 PM   #3888
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Hlavackova/Hradecka lost too .. the loss is even more frustrating cause Barty/Dellacqua were winnable in SF ...

oh well...

Kata/Nenad up 62 32 against Lipsky/Dellacqua

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:14 PM   #3889
country flag *Jool*

62 67 62

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:24 PM   #3890
country flag katafan

katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light

Whew! I watched it, it was tense after they dropped the second set!
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:35 PM   #3891
country flag *Jool*

oh I didn't know it was streamed

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:47 PM   #3892
country flag katafan

We get BBC on tv in Ireland, that's where I saw it, I don't know if it was available online. Kata was in good form first couple of sets, some great shots, Nenad was serving well overall, but he did some of his frustrating overplaying of shots on some big points. Kata's form dropped a little in the beginning of the third set, but overall they stayed positive and were too solid. Not too sure about their chances for the title though.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 08:00 PM   #3893
country flag *Jool*

there are solid teams left in the draw
revenges against Peschke and against Nestor/Mladenovic in SF would be cool .. but I don't know what's to be expected from here , we shall see and maybe they'll surprise us

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 09:17 PM   #3894
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

Well, this mixed win was also a nice revenge for the 2011 Roland Garros final.

Unfortunately I did not see Kata & Nadja's qf match, but I did see the mixed match. Kata played well.

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #3895
country flag *Jool*

In the SF in mixed 76 67 64 over Peschke/Matkowski

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #3896
country flag katafan

That was tense! Both teams playing at a very high standard, I got very stressed, you'd think after eight years of supporting Kata I'd be able to cope with close matches, but I could hardly watch
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #3897
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

It was a great match!

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #3898
country flag katafan

It really was a great match, but I couldn't wait for it to be over! Haha
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #3899
country flag *Jool*

saved 5 MPs but wasn't enough to take revenge on Nestor/Mladenovic 62 67 119

Kata

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #3900
country flag katafan

They were just too strong over all, however it might have helped if Nenad didn't spend the last few games looking for something that came off his racquet

Kata did an amazing shot around the posts towards the end of the second set.

Oh well, roll on US Open.