Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 257 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 06:04 PM   #3841
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

French Open

Ladies doubles (w/ Petrova)

R1 + Grandin/Uhlirova 63 60
R2 + Govortsova/Tatishvili 75 61
R3 + King/Niculescu 63 61
QF vs Pavlyuchenkova/Safarova, Mattek/Mirza or Davis/Moulton-Levy

Mixed (w/ Zimonjic)

R1 + Garcia/Gicquel 62 75
R2 + Lim/Chardy 63 76
QF vs Mladenovic/Nestor ..

I'd say pretty good start

Mixed doubles ongoing, tough second set it seems...
EDIT: they won

QF in both doubles and mixed is the least you could expect from Kata now serious things start ! Good luck !!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

Last edited by *Jool* : Jun 2nd, 2013 at 06:17 PM.
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 04:13 PM   #3842
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Kata and Nenad were leading 4-1 but lost the 1st set 7-5 to Mladenovic/Nestor ..

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 04:25 PM   #3843
country flag *Jool*

Zimonjic is in suck mode ..

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 04:36 PM   #3844
country flag *Jool*

they lost 75 64

still ladies doubles ... gremo Kata , davai Nadia

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 05:48 PM   #3845
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

I know Kata wants those women's doubles grand slam titles, but it's always fun to see her go far in the mixed. Not so much lately... Am I the only one to think it's time to move on to another partner?
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #3846
country flag *Jool*

I don't know, I think he's still her best pick at Roland-Garros ..For the other Slams not so much definitely , and even there he's been disappointing quite a few times but .. I don't know ..

It will be Pavlyu/Safarova in ladies doubles QF .. Good luck Kata/Nadia !! don't lose this one !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #3847
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

I think she should see other people.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #3848
country flag *Jool*

Nadia and Kata won 63 63 against Pavs and Safarova another straigth-forward win ! now in the semis .. Errani/Vinci are their opponent IIRC the draw.. good luck !!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #3849
country flag vanoss

Four top-ranked teams in the SF. This is it.
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #3850
country flag vanoss

And that's that. Still a solid run, and room for improvement at the fast court slams. Kata needs 16 more wins for her 500th women's doubles win.
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 08:22 AM   #3851
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

Too bad Kata & Nadja could not consolidate the chances they had in the 3rd set of the semi. Still this was Kata's 3rd best RG WD result ever (runner up in 2007 & 2010)!

I was in Paris for the 1st week & saw Kata & Nadja's two first matches & one practise. I loved Kata's attitude in both matches. She was so upbeat and positive. In one of the matches Nadja had a rather bad start and was getting mad at herself and it was great to see how Kata's positivity helped Nadja to calm down and start playing much better.

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #3852
country flag *Jool*

I'm not surprised by this , it seems Kata helps Nadia to keep focused and it showed in the SF too I'm still a little upset they lost because they had a great opportunity to win it all ..

The Williams sisters ill probbaly play at Wimbledon and the US Open which will make it way harder to win the title..

but it was indeed a good showing, especially given the start of their clay season

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:48 PM   #3853
country flag vanoss

Kata/Petrova play the Eastbourne final against Niculescu/Zakopalová.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:58 PM   #3854
country flag *Jool*

Good luck !

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:33 PM   #3855
country flag vanoss

Kata just won her 33rd women's doubles title, beating Niculescu/Zakopalová 6-3 6-3 in extremely windy conditions in Eastbourne. Kata/Petrova are now 3 out of 6 in WTA finals through Eastbourne, just like Kata/Kveta in 2011. And we all know what happened next in that season...