Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 256 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 09:49 PM   #3826
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

so happy for the win and always nice to read stuff/interviews about her as well

congrats Kata (and Nadia) !
another great title added to an awesome resume
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:42 PM   #3827
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart R1 : Mattek/Mirza d Petrova/Srebotnik 76 75
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 04:15 PM   #3828
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
Stuttgart R1 : Mattek/Mirza d Petrova/Srebotnik 76 75
really tough 1st rd draw
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #3829
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Only four seeded teams... Tough luck.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #3830
country flag *Jool*

vs Husarova/Lisicki in Madrid... 57 75 33

GREMO ! DAVAI !
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #3831
country flag *Jool*

another 1R exit : 57 75 6-10

bad start of the clay season
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #3832
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Into the quarters in Rome, but they narrowly averted having to play another 2R super tiebreak, trailing 5-1 in the second set.
Old May 16th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #3833
country flag *Jool*

at least they won .. hopefully a better rhythm/dynamic will follow.. good luck , girls !
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #3834
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

62 61 win in the QF.

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #3835
country flag *Jool*

That's much better

Old May 18th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #3836
country flag vanoss

Rome SF suspended down 6-2 5-0. Time to regroup!
Old May 18th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #3837
country flag *Jool*

Old May 18th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #3838
country flag vanoss

Out 6-2 6-1.
Old May 27th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #3839
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

RG 1st round up against Grandin/Uhlirova. Hope Nadia won't be cranky cause of her early loss in singles.

By the way, did you know, that Kata is the only player on WTAtour, who won her debut tournaments in singles, doubles and mixed doubles? Just found that out. Pretty big, huh? 98' Makarska women's doubles partnering Križan, after that singles in 99' Estoril and last but not least RG 99' mixed with Piet Norval.
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 06:31 AM   #3840
country flag *Jool*

wow actually I didn't know that
I knew about singles and mixed , but not doubles . that's really amazing

good luck at RG , Kata !